Ranking
15 and have a job? And the active forum part is an eh due to the posts and your replays are not so good though. I'll be neutral for now.
Team Sad
I'm still a bit rusty i'll give you a few replays i made today in this post
Attached Files
TR# Numb.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
TR# Numb2.rpl (101.7 KB, 5 views)
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
No it was classic
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
Its true it seemed a bit easy to dismember.

This is why When i ran the clan we tested with 2 people live, in wushu, kickboxing, judo, and aikido.
-----
8 multiplayer replays to determine skill level.
Last edited by Pikarus; Jun 1, 2014 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
i swear none of those were instagib, and go ahead and test me ingame /jo Tra
I would love to at this point express that current skill level has little to do with making it into the clan.

Having a basic understanding of how to play is important, yes, but FAR FAR more important is attitude, kindness, and general friendliness.

We test to make sure you aren't completely inept at fighting, but more-so to see how you speak to people and if you would be a good fit for the clan, which is supposed to be a vibrant community whom even other clans respect.
Here ya go another madman :

Didn't see your post whoops, i would love to talk with you guys, do you guys happen to have a skype clan chat? if so add me : travorrawr
Attached Files
TR#ICOF.rpl (148.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Travor; Jun 1, 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Typos whoops