Ranking
application
1.I want to fight and challenge other clans.
2.brown belt rank:11977
3. I am a very skilled player and I am good in clan battles and I think i can make a difference against tough clans.
4.none
5.Nope
6.Nonnac410- game name
John- real name
7.I have been in a clan before and i was the best akido player.
I friggin told you 2 go argue in other thread(jax,Iatom.),pls not here. and Jax I want you back but its the clan. and Iatom I understand the concern and it is a long
story.
Last edited by tully3; Dec 14, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
N I C E
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post
Hey guys im Hunter and thats my app hope you like it !

1.I want to join Godly because i want to have friends to talk and to fight.I can help very very much because im skilled player and believe me in clan wars i will smash people.
2.There is my belt and my Rank [IMG]http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Hunter0566.png[IMG]
3.How you can benefit the clan? I can smash players in clan wars,i can donate much,i can help for everything and have fun with you guys and if anyone want to learn any move i can teach him if i know anything.
4.I dont have infractions or bans.
5.Age:15
6.Emil/Hunter0566
7.My life
Hello My name is Emil and im 15 year old guy.I love to play games like shooting,fighting,parkour like Mirror's Edge and some others.But i like to play football and ride my bike with friends.Toribash is the best game i ever played because i like the fighting style and everything in this game.But if you are new in this game its hard to learn how to play.

GAMING LIFE
Im a very skilled black belt toribash player i really like this game.And im really good at making good sparring games and parkour too.My best mods are xspar,aikidobigdojo,mushu,wushu,greykido,judo and others.What i can do for this clan like record/make pictures/make clan videos and others: i can record but im not really good at making textures or pictures.

I like the app, ill have to say yes, please, anytime try to find us in-game to fight
-----
Originally Posted by Nonnac410 View Post
1.I want to fight and challenge other clans.
2.brown belt rank:11977
3. I am a very skilled player and I am good in clan battles and I think i can make a difference against tough clans.
4.none
5.Nope
6.Nonnac410- game name
John- real name
7.I have been in a clan before and i was the best akido player.

Srry, but ill have to say no, the app looks like you didn't put any effort into it. Sorry
-----
Originally Posted by RobTop View Post
1. Display why you want join Godly it looks like a friendly clan and skilled so i can learn
2.Display belt rank blue
3.How you will benefit the clan/ how you think you will benefit the clan if i get better i can benefit this clan
4.Any infractions/bans no
5.Age(optional) choose not to say
6.Game name or real name RobTop
7. something interesting about yourself that you would like to present i am an out-going person and very friendly

Sorry, i have to say no, the app looks like you didn't take time into it. 2 minutes tops.
-----
Originally Posted by KCBeastly5 View Post
1.I would like to join to godly because I am a very keen person and is willing to listen to orders
2. My belt rank is blue currently
3.i think I will benefit to the clan by being nice, a small bit of competitive, also have a open mind and if trained may become better.
4.I have no current bans.
6.My name in game is KCBeastly5 and my real name is Casey.
7.I do not have anything interesting to say

Hope you enjoyed

Srry, i'd have to say no again, the app is a little bit more organized, but it still looks like you put no effort. Try again in a week or so.
Last edited by ToriGod08; Dec 14, 2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Thanks guys for inviting me im happy and dont worry im gonna be active ingame and in the forum
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
I friggin told you 2 go argue in other thread(jax,Iatom.),pls not here. and Jax I want you back but its the clan. and Iatom I understand the concern and it is a long
story.

Tully. We stopped argueing. This post is useless. I even told him to take it to the other thread. Pay a bit more attention.
I'm just gamin' man
1. I want to join because I can get more respect. 2. my belt is blue but I can get higher soon. 3. I can benefit the clan by getting lots of wins. 4. i have no infraction. 5. im 12 years old. 6.my game name is duster1231. 7.i can do a backflip.
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Tully. We stopped argueing. This post is useless. I even told him to take it to the other thread. Pay a bit more attention.

Thank you Jax. Conversation closed.
-----
Originally Posted by duster1231 View Post
1. I want to join because I can get more respect. 2. my belt is blue but I can get higher soon. 3. I can benefit the clan by getting lots of wins. 4. i have no infraction. 5. im 12 years old. 6.my game name is duster1231. 7.i can do a backflip.

Interesting app,but did you read the app rules. Cause i'd suggest cutting it a bit longer so till then i'm neutral.
Last edited by tully3; Dec 15, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
N I C E
1. I want to join because I can get more respect. 2. my belt is blue my rank is 1025829. 3. I can benefit the clan by getting lots of wins. 4. i have no infractions or bans. 5. im 12 years old 6. my game name is duster1231. 7. i can do a backflip.
Last edited by duster1231; Dec 15, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
First of all, no I'm not "crawling back". If I don't get accepted back into this clan, I'm completely fine with it. It's obvious that you guys don't understand sarcasm and take offense to any possible rugged thing someone says. Just to let you know how things are going. The only reason I'm applying is because Jax is still my bro (we've know each other since we were blue belts) and due to my extremely low QI, I feel it would be best to give my tc for the better of this lovely clan. Now then, as you could tell by my 1uP2 account, I usually do not do my best in fights unless I feel it completely necessary. Here we go...

1) I would like to (re) join godly because, well, I personally enjoy having another "family" online in which I can fight with and war with. Since many of you guys are decent at toribash, I feel being in your influence will help my skills improve as I progress through this game. Also, I feel I owe you guys for not really trying in clan wars. As Jax (and I guess tully knows) I have never went 100% when fighting along side Godly. Yeah, and I have tons of money on my other toribash account that I consider giving to this clan. -.-

2) Welp...Black Belt

3) Being around fellow experienced players will help my fighting skills increase. Also, it will give me something to do on empty Saturday nights.

4) Nope

5) 15

6) 1uP2(Orange belt) / BeanSprout(Black Belt) / BilboopX(Blue Belt)

7) I'm also known as Nitro Fun in my EDM community. I like parkour, traveling, music, and video games. Currently Admin in 5 gaming servers and a pretty good toribash player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]