Toribash
Come on guys! Call is starting in 1 hour! Barley anyone is on!
-----
Well, since no one really was on we didn't do it... but I may do it sometime again.
Last edited by tedster789; Jun 13, 2015 at 05:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
my skype name is theeeguyoverthere
i'd be happy to talk to some people on skype

im from Germany (gmt +2)
Pidda's spirit animal
i think we should get a mumble. Its like skype but way better for group stuff. Basically what it does is that we have a chart room type thing and its always live. you dont have to be talk... there can be no one on but once two peeps get on they can talk without starting a call which is convenient. Im not explaining this really good so just check out the website http://www.mumble.com/get-mumble.php...NmcBoCaRfw_wcB
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Sounds interesting.
Can you be like playing another game and have the Mumble on. So when someone joins. You can just start talking with him/her?
yeah. All you have to do is just sit in a room in a server and if someone wants to chat they can join that room on the server and you just start talking no buttons pressed at all.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Didn't ikas post something similar to that? Like teamspeak? I like the idea pingpong, but it's just that people already voted no for something almost identical. I'm just saying! I have nothing against the idea and I like it.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001