Toribash
So FleshMon says 6S S6 or a Dubstep Gun, cool beans. And meow I was gonna mention you in the post towards Azze saying "You and meow object me alot though literally all over the forums so this isn't very surprising :P" but I changed my mind since you usually just disagree with my post not with me as a person or are just using me as an example ;) And really? Smoother than an Xbox? Wow Sounds cool ;) Then again Xbox Games are substantially more Resource Heavy right? I would state that as a fact but I don't want it to get rejected :3 If it's just me I myself am 100% sure ;) And sorry about the 4S let's go with decent for games ;) It's neat enough and like you said unlike Android you don't need to edit every single thing. And I think the 4S is still classified as a modern day phone haha it was just released like what Oct 14 2011? Yes I Googled but 2011 was my initial guess ;) And I agree the Computer and Consumer Technology Industry does move very fast. Quick question didn't you disagree with me on my Computer Build Suggestions Thread? And about the 4S I was speaking from my experience so it was simply my opinion. It can't be considered a fact as everyone has different uses and standards. Also it really ain't bad for games even if it's not the latest iPhone since most games played on iPhones aren't Resource Heavy anyway and are also usually relatively small in size due to limited availiable storage space. Most Mobile Games are passtimes while we wait for our turn in the queue for something etc. Since we usually play the Games we are really into on Consoles, Laptops, Desktops or Tablets. Oh and I just wanted to say I liked your Post meow ;) P.S. I said it was good for games in my experience and the 4S could probably handle a good chunk of the games of this year no? I'm not necesarilly referring to those huge games that are like hundreds of mb to gigabyte(s) in size but the more widely played games like Addictive Zombie Games or Angry Birds Games would really be fine no? Thanks for reading everyone ;)
Last edited by Merc; Sep 29, 2015 at 12:11 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Holy god, long post above me :v

But srsly, go get oneplus two, I want to buy it too but I already have an ASUS Zenfone 2
u wot m8
In terms of specifications the new iPhones are more powerful than an Xbox 360, they can run Xbox 360 styled games and above. You can play 1080p games at 60fps on iPhone 6/6+.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Wow that's quite the achievement and it's way smaller :O How did they do it?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law

XBox 360 is like 10 years old already. That's roughly 2^5 or 32 times decrease in size, so yeah, phones as powerful as the console isn't too surprising really.
\o/