Toribash
Thank you for our your compliment, and to settle a couple thoughts, here is my goal.

My goal is to teach my son in skills that I think will help him out in life. When he was 3 I taught him chess and we still play. Chess is a very strategic game and you can apply all things of life to a chess game. Toribash is another strategic game that I feel is a chess adaption of sorts.

Its a great problem solving game and compliments many things someone can do..

So, as not to get off track of this thread, he is only allowed to play until he looses and thats it. so he gets a 10 minutre warm up practice session and then I set him loose onto the servers. And thats it, i may let him play one more round but it doesnt go beyond that.

He has a great time with it and thats the most importing thing to me.

Thanks for everyones compliments too! its great, if I let him play I will post up 1 or two replays for you all..

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
As long as this game's community keeps it's friendly environment that it is now famous for, I reckon that he will keep playing this game for a long time.
This is the reason that I have never stopped playing.
Heck, the game isn't even that good in my opinion any more, I'm just in love with the people I've met here.

I was questioning the potential longetivity of the community's continued existence.

Hell, if the game is updated for the next five years, I may well keep on playing.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
My seven year-old niece wanted to learn to play once. I tried to teach her, but she gave up relatively fast.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Be sure to teach him not to be cocky and respect all players. Only then will he be truly good at Toribash. Also make sure Toribash doesn't become his religon, he's still a kid and yeah, you get the point.

not all players deserve to be respected. respect needs to be earned.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
awww how cute =D well since your a caring parent and all and he IS only 7, i recommend you type in /opt blood 0
that will take the blood away so its not too violent for him he is very good for a little guy
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
He will be one bad little pwner...He'll get 18 win streaks soon
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Wow, nice job! For his first day, a 9 streak is impressive, even in a beginner server.

Guv_Na: Maybe your avatar scared her away >>

Originally Posted by 3vi1
older Toribash players naturally tend to be better.

This is the ultimate truth of toribash. When it gets natural to you after the first year or two, it only takes one failed match to beat the toughest opener or player. Learning how to appreciate the flow of the Bash Of Tori only comes with experience.Lol, that font was smaller then the last.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
9 streak on the first day is well pwnage

Tell him i'm waiting in the blackbelt server, expecting him to pwn me
I believe that gathering all toribashians and taking over is EPIC PHAIL!
I believe that taking over by gathering all toribashians is EPIC WIN!
hn preety cool for an young kid 9 streak ? it was in a whit belt server no ? lol but still good
Centuries Of Damn
Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Keep up the good work on training him. It's been said before, but I'll be wating. >:O
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]