Ranking
Joining your cland
Hello.I am cheeg.I started playing this game a week ago. I'm not that good with this game but i'm learning and i'm loving this game.There's a member in you clan,Cake.he and i are very good friends and are from the same country. he invited me to this game and he wants me to join your clan.I also met this great guy charm1, he's really friendly and I'm sure both Cake and charm1 will vouch for me. Cake told me about you TheAnimal, and I really am interested to meet all you and maybe get to cope with you. I need some friends to mix with and start out this new game ... I'd really appreciate if you accepted me in and I could enjoy this game with you guys!
Animal, I know's he's a beginner and all, he's new to the game. I'm the one that invited him to play and stuff and we'd both appreciate if you let him in :o He's going to be a forever Aeoner. :o
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well yeah. But still.....
Even his app sucked.
But I guess if he is friend of yours , you have my approval. (Its's no like you need one though )
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He joined like a day ago. He's new to 'clans' so you can't expect much outta' him.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
well man i don't know...
i don't know him as he is new and cool for you if you know him but that dosen't help Aeon.
If you like him help him to become good enough for aeon or something like that
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by cheeg View Post
Hello.I am cheeg.I started playing this game a week ago. I'm not that good with this game but i'm learning and i'm loving this game.There's a member in you clan,Cake.he and i are very good friends and are from the same country. he invited me to this game and he wants me to join your clan.I also met this great guy charm1, he's really friendly and I'm sure both Cake and charm1 will vouch for me. Cake told me about you TheAnimal, and I really am interested to meet all you and maybe get to cope with you. I need some friends to mix with and start out this new game ... I'd really appreciate if you accepted me in and I could enjoy this game with you guys!

Few Questions:
How old are you?
Would you stay in Aeon even if let's say Cake left?
How active are you ingame and in the forum?
Hello Aeon, I am applying here.

About myself. I am from England. GMT +0. My name is skylarrr and I am 14 years old. I have been playing toribash for around a year and a half, (on another acc). In-game activity - 6-7/10, I play when I feel like it, and 7-8/10 for forum activity as I regularly come on and post in multiple different sections in the forum. I like comedy of its all sorts, most sports; football, tennis, you name it, art - as I find it greatly appealing and I also highly appreciate music, normally alternative rock and genres similar to that . A little bit about me personally; I am someone who has good humour, is normally kind and takes interest in new things - well thats what other people have told me anyway, hehe<3.

I do quite alot of mods such as judofrac (mod rank 20ish for more than a month) to greykido or abd in multiplayer, sometimes spar/trick and also do a bit of singleplayer work. I am highly versatile and normally can deal with whatever challenge, mod or situation I am faced with, with a good shot of it.

I haven't really been in many clans due to my lack of interest at the time, but, I have got invited to clans such as Apex. I believe Aeon could be a big changer for me as I can learn and express my feelings to meet and inherite a family with the members of Aeon. Even though i have a ban history we all have room for improvement but i am no longer in the ban story. During my time in toribash i have yet seen clans which last one month because of they're lack of happiness and chemistry between all they're members and i believe Aeon is a strong foundated clan because of the chemistry which holds it very stable.

I have had a few bans; one due to useless posting on the market, and one for being sold a c/p texture without knowing it was c/p and then trying to sell it. These were both for a 1 day ban.

Sometimes I go on IRC, but, not too often; still, I will probably become more active in IRC though, but, no skype.

The only member I have really met is charm1, and I see he has sparked up alot of people to join this clan too. (the replay is tricking with charm)

Some benefits of having me; A fair, sporting player with a sense of humour, a good member for judofrac, someone to give the clan more energy and a higher self-esteem<3.

Thanks for reading.
Attached Files
charm.rpl (528.9 KB, 4 views)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Cheeg: a chance would be fine.
Sylarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: Since this clan is active on both in-game and forum, even though I don't care about your stats in-game, so... no
Yes. for both