Toribash
Lol, kind of. But if you need someone to make you a head for cheap, that's me.
Death fears those who wear the badge...
Umm I say a little thing and it blown up into a huge fight O_o
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
Toriboomer, are you giving me bad rep becuase I quit?

I love this clan! I just don't want in a clan that bad. But then CBK invited me, and I accepted. And the activew members are nice.

I got a great personality, and Toriboomer knows that. But he's to caught up with group think to agree. Toriboomer is the only one who actualy knows me. He got to know me quite well, and if he's not going to be my friend becuase I'm not in his clan, so be it.

[invade]
I don't think he's giving you bad rep, you can see that in his posts, you gave yourself bad rep, an example is that fight with Shinigami, yes we all know you apologized, however that doesn't undo the bad rep you were given.
[/invade]
Toriboomer, are you giving me bad rep becuase I quit?

I love this clan! I just don't want in a clan that bad. But then CBK invited me, and I accepted. And the activew members are nice.

I got a great personality, and Toriboomer knows that. But he's to caught up with group think to agree. Toriboomer is the only one who actualy knows me. He got to know me quite well, and if he's not going to be my friend becuase I'm not in his clan, so be it.

(Invasiooon) Your personality is not great :l
Dont even say invasion anymore doesnt matter xD
Sigma
oh god i did not mean to insult i just wanted to say you have to be nice
VIBE
No worries Zipil, realy. It wasn't you. I just felt cornered, and then to aid it, CBK Accepted me.

As I said before, it wasn't you. And I realy don't want to look like a Clan Hopper. But all I want to say is..I love your clan! You guys are well put together, powerfull, and above all. Supportive.

Thank you for letting me in, and I hope I can still be friends with you guys, and be friends with my new clan...even though I left.

Thank you toriboomer. And the rest of Beta.

Whenever you guys need donations, or any help. You can always count on me

-Cinamintz
No worries Zipil, realy. It wasn't you. I just felt cornered, and then to aid it, CBK Accepted me.

As I said before, it wasn't you. And I realy don't want to look like a Clan Hopper. But all I want to say is..I love your clan! You guys are well put together, powerfull, and above all. Supportive.

Thank you for letting me in, and I hope I can still be friends with you guys, and be friends with my new clan...even though I left.

Thank you toriboomer. And the rest of Beta.

Whenever you guys need donations, or any help. You can always count on me

-Cinamintz

Lawl. Bolded part made me LOL
Sigma