Ranking
i love this org because there are so many inspiring members who made me wanna train in aikido/sambo. i always love a challenge whatever the mod may be. i will do my best to impress you guys!!

yeha guys, im back on toribash so watch for me please.i pretty much only play aikido and sambo
I N C R E D I B L E H !
hey, would love to play some of you. love aikido etc etc.
gmt is +0. yeah so, mind looking out for me?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey I think I could have a chance in joining. The mods I play are aikido sambo and I am good at both. You may have seen me ingame already but if you want to have an interview with me post it here.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Hey, I'd like to join.
look for me, test me, do whatever is needed, but I Would like the chance to try.
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Hey I think I could have a chance in joining. The mods I play are aikido sambo and I am good at both. You may have seen me ingame already but if you want to have an interview with me post it here.

Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Hey, I'd like to join.
look for me, test me, do whatever is needed, but I Would like the chance to try.

Wait hang on, whats the point in being in two identical organisations. Wouldn't it be more fun to stay in TA and compete with these guys instead?
well, being a member of team sambo = being a legend ;p
^ i cant join this way ;p
Last edited by Maldret; Jun 22, 2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: epic grammar