Toribash
Original Post
January Promos Out Soon
Here's a first cut of what's coming in January...

More items + images to come by Thursday.

Look out for more packs coming to you in Jan!

Gone Fishing
the only good colors are:
skin like color in the 3rd pic
and fracture like color in the 4th.

the rest are just brightened or darkered colors that already exist.
i know its hard to find new colors but why dont you make different promos like some awesome new mods, a new toribash version, a poll for new ToriAgents, a new forum, a new way to buy tc, some new joints, i.e. fingers, toes so you can make the middle finger or make your decaps more accurate, a new online multiplayer feature like 3 or 4 players at once (i know it would end up in a huge hell of lags and fps glitches) or a new queue system.

just spree your mind!
january will be...
MEH!!!!
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
@shock: not all the colors in the pictures are promos.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
it would be cool if youcould buy boosters with tc
so like the 50 booster costs like 2k and you earn your way to a higher booster
Hmm, these look nice, hopefully they wont all be super expensive...

I shall be buying a booster or tc this month.
new blues r sexy. want.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."