Toribash
good idea, i think we should participate in a clan event. the clan police is also a good idea.
You don't say?
yeah we are pretty spread out over the world will be hard to get everyone on at the same time

but i am for a event
Well this thread hasn't being used for a while. Well I was just thinking maybe we should have a thread that we can discuss about new toribash changes. Since I don't check out the news much for updates and it's probably bias.
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
if you want to make a thread like that you can it would also help get more people involved in posting possibly.
You don't say?
Ok time for a bit of brainstorming, how can we keep the clan page active and find topics that will stay alive.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Tournaments, and recruit players that seems to have potential.
Recruitment events?

I don't know if we can do anything to save old members that have fallen inactive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
You can also create servers, play like how you normally do and wait for other players to come.
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Tournaments, and recruit players that seems to have potential.
Recruitment events?

I don't know if we can do anything to save old members that have fallen inactive.

Meh shit happens they will show their faces sooner or later.
Thats kinda how things in evil have allways been from since i joined.

Also i do do that pal but i generally only get on when i know i will have a worthy fight in the server.
So if i go to check tb and no ones in any wushu or the 8 servers than i just wont play.
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
we need to start creating servers for recruitment though.

Fucking amazing idea.