Ranking
what about sid? you said he was on.

send him a pm
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
hmm why cant i be in 2 clans at once i've seen a few people who have
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
They shouldn't, it's not allowed. Anyway, STOP POSTING RANDOM STUFF AT THE MEMBER LIST THREAD!
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
I have no Idea plo. No idea.

actually, we could contact tori-support.

they could help
gone now
Last edited by ivolt; Mar 28, 2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: removed by author
yeah heheheheh

although hebrew never checks his mail so I can't moderate
me and torinaruto have seen an a man who was in DR but along time ago and we never seen him in forums or in the game untill now so i asked him some questions about the clan rules and more stuff and he got mostly everything wrong( the ones he got right he had the forums in front of him)
then he told me after uwe caught him and when the test was over how this clan sucks and alot of other crap and i think a soon as we dont see him hes gonna put the tag on agian
[Glyph]
k me and Calmdown spoted a phony member calm gave him a test by asking him things about the clan he got the answers right but he was cheating because i gave him a link to the forums before calm came i n the room.
he said he had been in the clan for 3 months so calm ask him a trink question who was the leader of the clan before sid he said ivolt so he failed and was kicked from the clan