Toribash
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja View Post
wait... is this "gangly youth with less style" me?

Please... shutup. Not everything is about you CrazyNinja. We are all here admiring this work, and you keep talking about yourself. GOOOOO AWAAAAY.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Don't be so hard on him. He was dropped as a baby. (he said so, so I'm not being mean.)

Sorry about the lack of comics. I'm taking a 4 week trip to Japan in about two weeks, so I'm trying to learn Japanese and figure out what i have to bring. Hajimemashite, Nihon!

I'll get one up tomorrow. I so swear it!

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
At last!
Finally, i had some time, so here;s the fourth installation of the comic.

I'm going to Tokyo for an orientation then I'm going to Tokushima for a homestay and language training. I hope it will be good.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Nice comics man ! And have fun in Japan.

btw What does the flag that Tori is holding in the first frame say ?
Last edited by Wasabi; Jun 15, 2007 at 06:33 AM.
The flag says "TB SAVES." Thanks for the well-wishing.

nice stuff once again, i love the tb saves flag .

And have a good time in japan, i also plan to learn japanese soon :o

[T]
#hi

**Image removed as per polite request from Inquisitor_Primus
***Believe it ~Drakhir
Last edited by Drakhir; Jun 22, 2007 at 05:28 PM.
Re: Drakhir's attempt.
I'm going to politely ask you to remove that post drakhir. I appreciate you trying to help, but when you said "it lost a bit of quality," it actually ruined the strip. There is no quality whatsoever. The text is smaller and hard to read, the pictures are fuzzy, and indistinct, and you can't tell what they're supposed to be. Please, next time give suggestions instead of bastardizing the comic in this manner, or at least ask my permission. This is my artwork you know...

P.S. please post replies so that i know people are reading the strip, otherwise I will stop.

Note: I will be away starting 6/25/07, so there will be no further installments after that date until after 7/24/07.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Jun 20, 2007 at 01:50 AM.

Keep up the amazing work dude, these comics kick ass. Wish I got them in the mail instead of Get Fuzzy.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸