Ranking
Well, as i said in announcement, we need more activity, digger, could you run recruitment servers sometimes?

Apathetic User
I'll try, but sometimes I just have days where I dont feel like playing toribash....... Like today
-----
We are warring Metal! /jo metal2
Last edited by Finn; Dec 5, 2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
GUYS, THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME IN GT, I HOPE TO DO THE BEST I CAN TO MAKE THIS CLAN THE BEST AND MAKE IT THE HAPPIEST ONE TOO. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF GHETTO.
GOTTA LOVE MEH!!! :D :D :D :D HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!! :)
Welcome. By the way, the most members of ghetto are trolls, so, if you are not, do not pay attention or just ignore some troll's posts. Do not get me wrong, nothing serious against new members will have no one of trolls, so do not worry about jokes and banter, everyone will be put in his place by myself.

Sooner or later you'll be like the rest. I can still add one thing, we have a lot of Russian people, nearly half of them don't speak English. So it is in your best interest to bring more English-speaking.

If you will have showed well, no complaints, no bananas and other nonsense, you will get higher rank, and maybe even a leader's powers. As you can see, quite a lot older players have leader's powers.
-----
Oh yeah, one more thing I need to say, you can create any thread in our forum which you want. And please, be active as well as possible.
Last edited by Rizle; Apr 8, 2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
sup pidar and whalecum to ghetto

enjoy your stay, or rather, never leave.

Apathetic User