Toribash
Well, I will do an avy event of some kind, but probably not more present heads.

Once I finish an avy I like to keep it finished
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Maybe but that's a bit tricky. Unless someone can give me a good idea, I can't really think of a way to make it work. We don't have Halloween in Australia, so all I can think of is pumpkins (which wouldn't look very good I think, and I can't do that many cutouts!!!), and candy (which is kind of meh but it could work pretty easily).

I dunno what other kind of halloweeny stuff I could do. Also it's pretty close and I'm pretty busy around then :/

I need a good Christmas idea anyway.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."

halloween

Something like that rectanglish one?
and for christmas, something like a snowman?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Haha I'm not very good with art, but anyways I came up with this

Snowman

Something like this, but a lot better. I really don't know its just a suggestion.
I also like the candy wrapper idea that skylarr showed above
#INIT2WINIT
a snowglobe perhaps could work in some way as well?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Put our heads in the shape of a pumpkin, or maybe a turkey with our face on it for thanksgiving.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post

halloween

Something like that rectanglish one?
and for christmas, something like a snowman?

Yeah, like that, but I can't imagine a way to make it look actually good...

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Haha I'm not very good with art, but anyways I came up with this

Snowman

Something like this, but a lot better. I really don't know its just a suggestion.
I also like the candy wrapper idea that skylarr showed above

Snowman could definitely work, but it's a bit vertical for an avatar. I'll think about it some more.

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
a snowglobe perhaps could work in some way as well?

This could work well for a gif, but for static I'm not sure. We can't have something too complex or it would look really bad as an avatar.

The complexity is a bit high, but I could do a tori (or chibitori) standing in a snowglobe. I'm not sure if I want to animate it, but I think I could (since only tp/vip can use gif anyway it's not such a big deal). The question is what to put in the snowglobe...

Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Put our heads in the shape of a pumpkin, or maybe a turkey with our face on it for thanksgiving.

lol turkey. Definitely a no, but that would be hilarious!