Toribash
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
Oh my god please watch this. I think I just died of laughter.

NO PLS, not my precious Evangelion ;c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Im thinking about collecting more ecchi anime(s).
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Im thinking about collecting more ecchi anime(s).

physical or digital?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Digital, because the physical one is 'hard to get' kind of stuff in my country.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well, I'm back to talking in this org since I took an anime break for studies. I like your new bg Raiken, my favourite quote of monster musume must be this:

Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Well, I'm back to talking in this org since I took an anime break for studies. I like your new bg Raiken, my favourite quote of monster musume must be this:

Yes.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Lame

Yes.

I dropped the anime since it didn't make me laugh like the manga. and the fucking censorship
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I dropped the anime since it didn't make me laugh like the manga. and the fucking censorship

If the censor bothering you, you can just download the uncensored version of the anime.
- made in Indonesia

k

Today I visited Tokyo Tower, look what I bought (mouse pad if you can't figure it out).
Today was the last day of a Japanese holiday called "Silver Week" - Monday to Wednesday.

Lucky you, people, you have free time.
I'm in Japanese highschool rn, k ask me anything.

I hope the images work...
Last edited by Lotramus; Sep 23, 2015 at 03:42 PM.