Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
As much fun as I am having with it in dm, I can't imagine what happens in comp

it is quite strong

played a comp match with it earlier, there were few guns besides the revolver used. It's a two shot anywhere on the body across mid on Inferno, and a 1 shot if you hit their head. it also makes B pushes stupid easy.
Not sure how they are going to balance that revolver in the future but atm loving it.

Just rekt couple dms with it.

And also it seem that you can't buy it for pistol round in competitive.
Last edited by Zapekk; Dec 9, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

fuck
so far its only balance is that it has a 1-2 second delay with fire and requires pretty good tracking aim when using it. that and it replaces the deagle but imo i prefer the deagle, pretty much the same 2 hit body shot without the delay.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Does anyone know anything about the FPS drops??

just check your video settings.
they did also implement a new feature where your settings are stored by your steam account rather than just overall by your pc so you can have different settings on the same pc (its a pretty weird feature to have). they also fucked with how the settings are loaded up in startup which once again is weird

heres most of the important visual aspects and shit they changed
Originally Posted by volvo
[MISC]
– Users’ options are now stored independently in a Steam account-local data folder and can be different across Steam accounts on the same machine.
– Administrators setting up tournament Active Directory logons with Roaming Profiles can create a directory inside the user’s roaming profile storage and expose that location to the game by setting an environment variable USRLOCALCSGO=%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\csgo
– Video options for shadow quality, model/texture detail, effect detail, shader detail, and texture filtering mode can now be autodetected at startup to adjust for multitasking with other background applications. These video options can also be permanently set by the user to remain the same regardless of other background applications detected during game launch.
– Minor sound mix tweaks. First person footsteps slightly quieter, third person footstep volume remains unchanged.
– Highlights and Lowlights now transition smoothly between clips.
– Lowlights will now identify the target using the same visual indicator as the Killer Replay.

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
The gun is aids imo I played dm with it the left click is pretty good but the right click is aids
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
This gun absolutly destroyed the game... This is basically a mini awp but even more overpowered... Waiting for a HUGE nerf to this gun. Waiting to see 35-55 damage on body like the deagle does and 100+ on head. 1 shot 100+ on body is just ridicoulus, and also this gun on fucking crouch is trash, worst accuracy i've ever seen. Having 2 mods of fire on this is just... idk.
The revolver has potential to be an incredible annoyance and is definitely getting nerfed but it does not completely win comp games.
You can still outgun them with rifles as they are largely dependent on luck and can't be used for holding corners reliably but getting tagged for 90 across the map for nearly half the price of a scout is still ridiculous.

The game would have done perfectly fine without this addition but valve is just seeking for more shekels by intentionally making the gun op to sell more skins for it i guess :^)
Last edited by Karolk; Dec 9, 2015 at 05:52 PM.