Toribash
Krist: I hate your Dueling epicness sometimes i got 46k lol

Anyway i won tamas sale thing i love that head now to get them items.
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Anyway i won tamas sale thing i love that head, now to get them items.

I felt it was necessary.

You should start using punctuation marks correctly, makes it easier to read ;)

Edit: Good night.
i enjoy being immature and just having luls online, coz life is shit around here right now and everyone is way too serious irl
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
It's not so much age as it is maturity. I know plenty of people around my age (15) who are actually more serious than I am in real life. It's also like saying that older people can't be immature (which is a bit... strict?).

And, frankly, it's difficult to "choose" what "style" you use. Once you start writing in a certain way (and remember that we do communicate by writing, not talking), it's difficult to stop.

Then you should reconsider the way you're speaking.
For most people when they see a very young guy is speaking higher than his age, they don't get a good picture of him in their minds.
Mature speech is mainly for mature people but it doesn't matter if immature ones use them time to time and vice vesra.
Remember, I'm calling a certain age of maturity which might vary in different society and for various people.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Sorry about the off-topic post....
But I just must brag....

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=845

Dammit kris!
Do you have a TC farming land? I wanna work in there.
:(){ :|: & };:
I can't go in-game.
I dunno what's wrong with my toribash, whenever it comes to my turn, nothing happens; it goes on permanent lag!
I dunno how many times should I install or reinstall this game.
Well, the internet connection is a mess here but I used to play ingame even with a worse connection back in 2010.