Ranking
Booored aas fuuuck #NotSpam #Bored #AsFuck
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Hey guys does anyone know how to put a picture in your signature?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys i made a little replay before sleep so night all and watch my replay and rate it 1/10
Attached Files
#out of openers3.rpl (155.7 KB, 10 views)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
hey just checking in on the clan, sorry i havent been as active, school and work and family issues, but im looking into getting more time to this, so if any ones on and they wanna parkour or spar im up for a game
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
guys i am leaving this clan , cuz i wanna make my own , as i told u b4 darker , so i think u are all allies thier , and dont be mad on me , and thx
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
The clan is losing its good members
-----
Guuuys sj and darker and everyone who loves parkour im gonna post the jisse_parkour_ultimate mod now
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Guys i made a little replay before sleep so night all and watch my replay and rate it 1/10

nice replay i give it 10/10
-----
here is the mod guys
-----
Guys download the mod everyone and we will see who completes it with realistic smooth parkour (like swexx does) #challenge
Attached Files
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (21.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 7, 2013 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
The clan is losing its good members
-----
Guuuys sj and darker and everyone who loves parkour im gonna post the jisse_parkour_ultimate mod now
-----

nice replay i give it 10/10
-----
here is the mod guys
-----
Guys download the mod everyone and we will see who completes it with realistic smooth parkour (like swexx does) #challenge

bro.. you know there's an edit button in the right corner of your post, klick on that and stop making this spams with --> ---------- <--- that stuff.

and maro i've started on the replay and it's not that hard of a map :P but i didn't have time so, i'll post what i have ;) so don't steal it D
Attached Files
#so_far_so_good.rpl (141.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Nov 7, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
bro.. you know there's an edit button in the right corner of your post, klick on that and stop making this spams with --> ---------- <--- that stuff

Im not spamming i know there is an edit button(im not a fuckin noob btw) :/ i just post regularly, and the (----------) are done automatically you already know that..