Toribash
Why is it so hard for people to just not join any other clan and just wait for the reply they get from this clan.
Originally Posted by CandyBlunt View Post
Hello evo members.My name is Alex I'm 13 read along and enjoy.
A little story
Before I was on my new account candyblunt I had another named hatersins Victor and I somewhat close.I met him in a server and then thought he was a pretty solid and cool guy. Then he was talking to someone about apping to evo. That's when I started to get more into sparring.I was going to develop my skills before I was going to app and now I think I am ready.I don't really want to join evo just for sparring I want a group of people who understand me and actually get along with me.
Former clans.
Nitro Thol TFR Crooks and Dukel

Why eVo?
I want to join evo because the members aren't like any other players in toribash each of them are unique in there own way.And so am I.I take alot of pride in whatever I do and if I get the chance to join eVo I swear I will always give you 110% all day everyday no matter what.
Replays
I don't have any replays because I've recently reset my computer but I will get my sparring partner eiky to give u some of my spars.
What can I bring to eVo
You guys will never get tired of me I have an amazing sense of humor and ingame wise I have amazing abd skills I promise i will never be a peasant.
I'm always active on the forum to keep up with everyone and everything else.
I really hope my application meets the standards of eVo and I'll see u later bye.

Well, i think this account that u made the app is banned :l
Hey,

I'm gonna dismiss my application, It's not that I'm inpatient because I could careless if you accepted me or not I did it for my homies; I can chill with them without being in the squad. Also I'm not as active as I use to be so I'd be a waste of space anyway unlike ruins he seems pretty active. Trip, remember to create that robot ant we talked about in like 2012 and Eddy, I will beat you in an argument sometime or another.

later boys, there's work to be done.