Toribash
hey aracoon am I a good
ily
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hi, so supposedly hobo actually wants a serious app that doesn't involve sexting.
Here goes nothing.
I am Note, or you can call me Donchanoe because that's my unofficial indian name. I'm 15 and around 6 months if you count my time in the womb. You all should invite me because i'm not banned anymore and because i'm not junk like that ezxy scrubnugget.
Yeah that's about it, ask me questions if i missed stuff.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
Hi, so supposedly hobo actually wants a serious app that doesn't involve sexting.
Here goes nothing.
I am Note, or you can call me Donchanoe because that's my unofficial indian name. I'm 15 and around 6 months if you count my time in the womb. You all should invite me because i'm not banned anymore and because i'm not junk like that ezxy scrubnugget.
Yeah that's about it, ask me questions if i missed stuff.

try going a long time without switching clans constantly and i say ok

i mean ur cool and all but i dontlike the clan hop
note your apps suck
stop please and learn to be siknasti
thanks but no thanks
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
this is the best clan in the earth and i want to rejoin. i'll listen to all the hardcore screamo you want me to thiggist, im not an orange cat
Originally Posted by eyxzxk View Post
this is the best clan in the earth and i want to rejoin. i'll listen to all the hardcore screamo you want me to thiggist, im not an orange cat

i dont believe you
Originally Posted by cat View Post
i dont believe you

oh im serious

i like cats and some mediocre post-rock so i'm sure a little deathcore won't hurt me. and the people are cool here
and i'm not an orange cat