Ranking
Evolution Application
Hi Evolution My ingame name is HyperBlood and my rl name is R___n I___m.

I have been in only one clan before named Impulse United (impulse) I was a respected member definitely but the population of members started decreasing. That is when i decided to join a new clan and here I am at Evolution.

Toribash is a amazing game really. You find out how your joints work find a interest many mods to choose from and do whatever your heart desires. I am very very enthusiastic about sparring and parkour. I am not that good at them for I am only a beginner at this stuff. For a beginner id say I am somewhat good at sparring NOT parkour though.

I'm not one to "give up" on stuff. If that was true i may have quit toribash long ago ._. I can contribute my hard work and devotion to this clan. I am persevered in a... odd way I look at the logic check it out. If i quit It wont get me anywhere it will only take me back. If i quit what will all my hard work go? What will be its use? Exactly it wont have one. I do not really rage but when someone beats me I am motivated to beat them afterwards. I will bring all this and all my skills to Evolution.

I chose Evolution because I know everyone in this clan can help me. I want to evolve.(As in get stronger, more knowledgeable, and more powerful.) Evolution always stood out to me I never base a clan of its rank i don't even look at it. All I care about what the clan inhabits. The players in it. The help I will get. Evolution always had this.. spark that shined out to me. (I have tried a few clans before this but I think i got my last pick so If I am rejected I will just go no clan until I am more skilled) I think Evolution is a clan were anyone can ascend there current level of skill.

I am a __ year old living in Raleigh N.C. I joined the toribash community in March 2015
I am a 3rd dan black belt VERY skilled at joustingfixed.tbm. My interests are video games Television etc. (you get the idea) Not that much of a fan of math reading science etc. But I am also very good at these subjects.
Favorite color:Neon Green
Favorite food:Grilled Chicken
Favorite Flavor:Chocolate
Favorite Game: N/A (to many to choose from.

(sorry I was a noob when i did that last one I wanted to see the replay at the beginning of the game so it has 0 1 2 3)
Replays:
Attached Files
~Hyper~ Parkour with Mody.rpl (993.9 KB, 4 views)
Me and Bink Mas.rpl (385.8 KB, 3 views)
0 1 2 3 Glacier Spar.rpl (559.1 KB, 3 views)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
name:jamaljarvis Gmt:justen13 past clan:hustle,crooks i enjoy fighting because i am good at it what can i bring to evo:i can bring skill and and i pick this clan because i was looking for a judo or ninja clan i am 14 years old i am a boy i am from guyana and i am in grade:9 no evo member recommend me to join this clan but i ask trip stone in game thats all i can say
-----
action
-----
action
Last edited by Justen13; Nov 8, 2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys I really need a response, NOW, Things are happening around my zone and I need a clan So its either [eVo] Or I am going to a buds clan since he wants me their.
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
It may be temporary but does this mean I am denied?
Sorry man Things are going on It was a last second thing. Well thats it for [eVo]
May I Just Ask One Question?
Please, Forgive Me For Asking But... Do Anymore Places Remain In This Great Clan?
Thank You In Advance.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*