Toribash
frankly you guys should look for potential. you could be a clan for the best
without accepting the best
you all cnc eachother so much its a rule. id be astonished if it isnt the perfect environment for such
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Also feel free to join our chat to get used to our stupidity xD

EXCUSE ME?
we are pretty stupid tho
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
@lionet side note: we're no longer the clan that only accepts the best players. We had to open our doors so we could stay alive. Your movemet style is nice, but when you applied, do you think we would've accepted you if we only accepted the best players?

so, even if I didn't like his skills I should accept him? Because if the only standard to join Vector is being a nice person, he should totally get in then
-----
Also, personally I don't care about skills but I presumed that I should've taken this in consideration
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 5, 2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nooo, you have to have the skills, but they are not limited to replaymaking. Also you can see "potential" in someone for example if they progress alot in short ammount of time.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
in his apply he showed us only replays so, I decided based on his replay making skills
-----
Plus, I'm trying to not trivialize this "have potential" thing. Thinking this way everyone in this game has potential
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 5, 2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also there are people that make shitty replays and think they should be toribash legends xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
me but I dont think I should be a legend
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Also there are people that make shitty replays and think they should be toribash legends xD

Me

And I'm not even kidding, I think this way

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@lionet, there's no need to get sassy. If you wanna start something, pm me instead of trying to use a flawed opinion.

You're correct, we still take into account skill in replays. However, that's not the only reason we accept people. If we looked purely at skill and nothing else, no one here today would've gotten in. Literally no one.
Because a clan that only looks at a person's skill isn't a family, like we want to be.

We look at the amount of potential someone has as well. When I first joined, so many people were on the fence about accepting me. The only reason I got in was because shikkumo fought to get me in this clan. Today people seem to think I'm one of the best parkourists out there. (Utter bull btw, so many people better than me)
Is that not a sign that people have potential that can be brought out within a clan?

Take yourself for example. You joined this clan with an understanding of how to use your joints, but you didn't fully control your body and weren't sure how to play around with your body to create amazing tricks.
I look at you now and I'm very proud with how far you've come. You've grown as a replay maker and I wouldn't be surprised if you passed me one day.
but we all started where he is today. if you dislike his replays, I'm totally fine with that. That wasn't my point.
My point is that vector isn't just a clan that accepts the best replay makers anymore. We simply can't keep up and do that anymore. We accept people who we feel has potential and the ability to come up with something that would make us, as a family, proud.