Ranking
I'd like to join ALPHA. Why? - Because I want company to improve my ingame skills and do forum stuff, maybe a bit more. I guess, you don't want me here... maybe. Let's find out.

A bit about me:

name: Casten108
belt: white

forum & ingame activity - between medium and high.
skills: I don't draw textures or make videos here, of course I don't, but I guess, I'll manage to learn something.

Ok, you can call me "n00b" or "beginner" at the moment. If you do so, you're probably right, I am new here, but I am ready for practice. Maybe I'll play this game good... someday.
Last edited by Casten108; May 10, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
I'm active again~
Do I need to restate my application? Or can I just continue finding you all one by one?

p.s. I'm willing to apply to the position of an official Lurker.
Last edited by EverBlade2; May 14, 2010 at 04:18 PM.
hi i wood like to join Alpha i am brown belt i have defeated 2dan belts and i am pro at wushu and i will be honored if you let me in Alpha
Hello,

im wanna join Alpha. Im playing tb over 1year. i´ve 9th dan black belt (rank about 30), im allways play wushu, but sometimes ninjutsu too. Im living in germany, im 18years old. i think now u ask why alpha? so easily anytime then i play tb all talking about alpha, some ppl say to me try it maybe u will did it. So now im here, if u want to test me im saying not no^^

gl and good kill

bossy

at least some replays

wushu.rpl

epic cb.rpl

epic kicks.rpl

epic punch.rpl

pwn chris.rpl

pwn chris2.rpl
Last edited by Bossy00001; May 16, 2010 at 09:35 PM.
[Alpha]
Sup Alpha, of course I'm here because I want to become part of the epic [Alpha]. I know this application might be short but it's worth a try

I think almost everyone in Alpha has seen me play but maybe doesn't remember me.. Well except Amok because you has dropped off the face of the earth.

Odlov, I think I have seen you the most out of all the Alpha members and have won about 1/900000 times we have played.

Schez, I have played you allot and I think I admire you the most mainly because of your epic and unique openers. (Sorry I stole your punch, but don't worry about it I fergot it) .

Stabz, I remember when I first played Stabjutsu and won the first round then got decapped by BeastLee the next.

TIcux, I remember when I was so close to winning a tourney and I had to face you and you dismembered my arm and I loss...(Omg nice awards you have and the the number of tourneys you have won..)

Kamiko, remember seeing you save your own dismembered leg and winning the match, also when you made a huge comeback from a mile away and winning in a split second.

Maldiluna, I remember complimenting you on your set and loving your groin texture that read: "Penis?"

0815Rocker, haven't really played you but I have seen you play wushu and Tk and nice Woeshoe belt.

Snudge, Nice Tk skills dude, just awesome.

I think I have meet everyone of Alpha but I think I want to get even closer.... So if anyone wanted to get to know me better just pm me if I'm online and we shall play... GMT: -6

I really like this clan mainly because of the set up and people. The set up is not customary, there is no belt limit or other things of that nature but of course common scene is needed. All the people in Alpha are basically what they are: Awesome. I <3 Alpha and I can't express it in anyway but the way it is.. I just really want to be apart of the greatest Clan in Toribash.

Just 2 replays: ( Sorry I don't have that many)

Decap Multiplayer.rpl

Decap my bro....rpl