Ranking
Summary: Vector lets people in depending on theirselves.
Skills are a great matter indeed but people having good potential and which are nice and actually have some respect are totally accepted.
We are a clan for good replay makers and we give a big door for improving, that's how it is ever since the clan was made.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
When I applied to join Vector I did it with the objective to join an "elitist" clan. After all most of the members (and some that have left since then) were known/respected in the community. I had been already part of a clan which would give everyone a chance, and unfortunatelly it ended up dying like a year after getting official. I belive there should be somewhat of a balance, don't let everyone in, nor have such high standars noone can match. From my point of view Vector is pretty balanced in this matter, and after all you can see the succes of such balance in the age of this clan. It's been like 5 yo and it's still up and running, that's no easy task
Welcome to the clan frostycube! Stay active and post and talk with us and you'll be out of trial soon
-----
Patrick: we also have an actual role that is supposed to be used as trial, instead of unbanked. We could use that instead of unbanked. Trial gives a new brander ingame indicating they're trial
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 6, 2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
is there a way to create a thread where I can moderate here or that's exclusivity of leaders?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Karbn: I don't feel it makes any difference but you asked for it so you got it, alrighty.

@Lionet: You can moderate (kinda) the thread you make but that's just it. Nothing more.
And yes, it's exclusive for moderators of the forum in fact, leaders can only "lead" you know and not actually take control of everything done in the clan.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Welcome to the claaaaaan frosty! Do you mind me calling you "frosty" or do you want a special nickname? Mine's either Halu/Halue/The living meme.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I mean, can I make a thread where I can edit others posts?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I mean, can I make a thread where I can edit others posts?

DONT LET HIM HE'S GONNA CHANGE OUR POSTS TO POO POO STUFF
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
DONT LET HIM HE'S GONNA CHANGE OUR POSTS TO POO POO STUFF

That's the game I'm thinking of

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You evil brazilian boi
>:^[