Ranking
Originally Posted by max View Post

Looking at this picture is more entertaining than the movie
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
tbh, its horrible for the sonic characteristic
they cant even make it similiar to the original one xD
M e H
.elizviel
I guess they tried to make it look as realistic as possible, like what they do in most of their films now with cartoon characters
i know they trying to make it realistic
but, they still can make it almost similiar to the original one lol
lemme find the pics on my fb, i seem to can't find it lol
M e H
.elizviel
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
Looking at this picture is more entertaining than the movie

i think if they made a short film with Sanic, it would be more entertaining
See, i thought they fucked up when the made the movie Pixels. But this, well. This is a whole different story isnt it
Toribash? completed it mate

I kinda enjoyed Pixels, they didn't really mess up with any of the characters.
I saw a post of instagram where somebody took the Sonic Movie's character and made it look more like the original sonic.

Originally Posted by max View Post
I kinda enjoyed Pixels, they didn't really mess up with any of the characters.
I saw a post of instagram where somebody took the Sonic Movie's character and made it look more like the original sonic.

The public has way more talent than anyone that these companies hire as animators/gfx designers. Its ridiculous
Toribash? completed it mate

the funny thing is, there was a funny re-post of this and somebody said something like "the people on the internet are so smart where Paramount Animations and Blur Studio who made the Sonic character that costed them like $80 million where this dude spent maybe like $5 to make an even better and more original Sonic