Toribash
Ok guys i thingk you should know i'm gonne apply for their clan sry if i make you ticked or anything but yea, cya u guys are awesom! .
Okay everyone don't hate me but I am resigning from TE.....

Dont hate me for it but TE is slowly getting less and less active and I dono this just doesn't feel right anymore so I'm out... Please don't hate me... Also I Still think you guys are some of the coolest TB players ever but this isn't a place for me to grow anymore... If memo doesn't hate me then add me to allys list

^ er im doing the same as him...

Yea sorry people you were a great clan but me and xec have decided to start out very own clan. Sort of a must in any budding toribash player's career. I really hope ya'll dont take this the wrong way your a great bunch its just id love a chance to have my own clan. Add me too single allies if you arnt pissed to the max for me leaving. And like xec said your some of the coolest tbash players ive met and i hope no hard feelings are left between us beacause of this but yea cya guys.

^^^

Lol just joking, gl with the clan thing guys, add me as single allie pl0x
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Ouch, 3 members in one night....Can't say I didn't see this coming though...
Anyways, no hard feelings from me, and good luck with you new clan guys.

Btw, toxico, secretly I totally agree with your spoiler, lol jk...maybe...
Well now might be a good time to invite anybody you know and might fit in here, since we just lost two of our most active members, and when/if we get rejected for official thanks to them we'll probably lose a few more ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post

Well now might be a good time to invite anybody you know and might fit in here, since we just lost two of our most active members, and when/if we get rejected for official thanks to them we'll probably lose a few more ;)

Yeah maybe we should jeb, wanna go ingame? /jo TE
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Sorry jebs man... We needed this for our development we weren't trying new things and growing and learning... And it was becoming more and more inactive... Our clan is Du Vrangr Gata just btw... And I'm gonna miss this clan
Originally Posted by jebus903 View Post

Firstly, Good luck for you guys on starting a new clan...cya around...
yep..the worst disaster is ow if we're rejected and many members will get out...
now our members are now 10...With Alchemist added too...
Damn, Will we stay wandering around and invite someone? or Opening the app form again?
we rub a mexican monkey
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
^ er im doing the same as him...

Yea sorry people you were a great clan but me and xec have decided to start out very own clan. Sort of a must in any budding toribash player's career. I really hope ya'll dont take this the wrong way your a great bunch its just id love a chance to have my own clan. Add me too single allies if you arnt pissed to the max for me leaving. And like xec said your some of the coolest tbash players ive met and i hope no hard feelings are left between us beacause of this but yea cya guys.

ahh come on dude this sucks 3 members gone....sucks balls alot
-----
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post

Smexyness
is Smexy

New head texture i made

nice ahh...army/mummie kinda dude?

hey guys memo told me he probly shut down TE cause he gotta go to europe and stuff and jebs got work....so yahhhh....mabye idk
Last edited by zombomb7; Aug 9, 2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ya memo's going over to Austria for the exchange student thing and to visit family, and I've never been extremely active, we lost some of our more active members...so ya.
Its up to you guys really.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Wow alrighty then. Yeah I guess if you guys are too busy to run it and shiz then not much point keeping it open. But depends what other people say.
nangs