Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Bought Ahri and her midnight skin. <3

im not going to buy her, shes going to be nerfed. I did buy fizz though hes pretty fun seems kinda tough to lane with though.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
that feel when 482 rp and 5 away from buying skins on sale

I remember that riot gaved 1 guy 1rp point.

They'll amybe give you 5 if you ask polite.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
ad/aps with lifesteal and frozen mallet on teemo and a nashor's tooth just to liven things up.

sorry what?

also, i've been banned 3 times in the last 3 months xD.

i only have somewhat around 2.8k rp.
:<

If he is picked in tourneys or something, it's to win top lane against tryndamere or something. He just isn't very good in teamfights because of several things, notably his pretty horrible auto attack range.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i only got matched with morons today. with no exception. first game i had 1-3 vayne with a 0-5 soraka in bot who stole my creeps and didnt attemp to counter twitch in bot by picking soraka and then not even buying wards (pink) i could shoot myself.
Second game lux: karthus feed without dying once
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
im not going to buy her, shes going to be nerfed. I did buy fizz though hes pretty fun seems kinda tough to lane with though.

Fizz is easy as crap in lane. I play him passive early game with the skill order of E -> W -> Q as the first three levels, then as soon as I hit level 4, I play hyper aggressive with my poke combo of W -> Q -> autoattack -> E to escape. At level 4, I can burst half the person's health with that combo. Another poke results in death, considering I run ignite and ghost. Rush a needlessly large rod, and they will never be able to show their face in lane again. You'll also rape the team fight with one well placed shark.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I remember that riot gaved 1 guy 1rp point.

They'll amybe give you 5 if you ask polite.

I'll need to draw a picture if I want it

Also yeah, fizz's super early laning is pretty meh, mainly because he's generally laning against some ranged mage mid who can take potshots on him while he's last hitting. But as soon as he hits 6, a good fizz will take giant dumps all over his lane
Hmm,
yea fizz is the bomb but what do you guys build
im kinda stuck on what to build after dorans
i usually build a Rylais or a hextech or sheen
then just upgrade and eventually get rabadons
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
uhh uhh.. umm... uhh...

uhh umm uhhhz

carried that like a boss? i still had 9k gold left over :<

also sold boots for mejais for the fun of it near end, i was basically 3 second fighting all of them but trynd.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox

nerf Janna, op
nocturne = Kat
-----

dat build.
Last edited by Saint; Dec 26, 2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump