Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Will add after this. This isn't restricted to tourneys, it's more of an event thread. Will stick.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
today`s tourney allready started we allmost finished actually i will post result as soon as we finish.
Imaparrot~!
Consider the application an investment, it's not often that one can have colleagues such as these and such a wealth of experience.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
there is a TA bets now but i don't want bets :/ is there tourneys like gm or rb? and when?
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
I have a tourney log in the Urban thread but most of them aren't aikido :s
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
no from me too.

try to re-apply with a better application.

a better effort will allways get better results.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I have a tourney log in the Urban thread but most of them aren't aikido :s

Our tourneys will vary as we go. We just let everyone know we'll be doing more of these and to look out for them. That was the point of this one. To get the word out about events and TA. If anyone wants to host an event, pm imapirate or myself, or just post here.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
I'm probably going to host a tourney this weekend. It'll be china time though. So really early for US people.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
if we host a tourney we must do a global.And i think that imapirate is a american.So it's seems really difficult to the european to make a tourney D:
French Froggy
[OFRO]