Ranking
hello Nos I made an app in you re app thread can you please go check it out ?
thank you
note:im sry if this post is reportable cause I rly dont know
I never forget.
Originally Posted by TheDevix View Post
pie whenever i look at your avatar i get hungry ..... and i look like Known )
p.s: can i have your skype pie?
-----
well that do you do when is 5 am?
well ofc you do a replay right?
no? i am the only one? ok *walks away*

Yes, I guess you're the only one.

Anyways anyone has steam. (Account name - eElectro(with a box like avatar))
Last edited by eElectro; May 18, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
So what's the War Leader position/rank for?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Guys, this is a pure guess based on what I have seen but I don't think we have many clan allies. I have had three clans come up to a server asking for clan wars. (horde) (Mechanic) and I CAN'T remember the other one.

We need some friends guys. How and Who?
Originally Posted by ZaRipper View Post
Guys, this is a pure guess based on what I have seen but I don't think we have many clan allies. I have had three clans come up to a server asking for clan wars. (horde) (Mechanic) and I CAN'T remember the other one.

We need some friends guys. How and Who?

We can do this while playing.
Guys, I got some useless crap and i want to sell it? Any buyers here?

I got right and left pec textures, and chest texture and groin texture. Minimum bid is 8,000tc because that is the total of how much i SPENT FOR THEM. (sorry for caps)

This is the first time I have done this so please tell me if it is illegal or not.

And also a full gladiator set. 16 Items. Every gladiator thing there is.
Last edited by ZaRipper; May 18, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
Anyone know any good mods for fighting practice?
Last edited by DownPulse; May 18, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
What kind of practice Downpulse? For realism I recommend xSpar or any Parkour. For regular I would say Akido (really any variation)
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
just to let everyone know i re added nano sound i don't know who kicked him but i liked him for his forum activity and in game activity so he is staying in nitro.