Ranking
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Oh.. Is the arcade version competitive too?

In actual arcades if you can find a frequented machine they can be. But I think most people on consoles and such have moved on to Super Street Fighter IV.
No... the super street figher 4 arcade edition is not really for the arcade.. it's for the xbox 360, I don't know why they would put an arcade version in it though...
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Actually, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition is a port of the Arcade version to the consoles.

Anyway, Street Fighter has always been competitive, having some tournaments and such.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Really? But is the arcade version any different than the regular game? And is the arcade version competitive too?
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Really? But is the arcade version any different than the regular game? And is the arcade version competitive too?

If you mean the machines found in arcades, they have less characters than those on console. The original on PC has a fairly active online base, but the console version of Super has far more people online.
The arcade machines are only popular in certain arcades, as it largely depends on who goes there and who really plays it seriously.

At gaming conventions and such, Super Street Fighter IV always attracts crowds of gamers if they've got an xbox or ps3 running it.
Oh, ok... Thanks! I'm gonna earn some money and buy this game.
A game like gta that supports online and has no download
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Can't find a game of GTAs caliber without downloading something, bro. Try APB Reloaded, you might not be able to run it since you didn't want a download in the first place.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
He probably meant a browser based game, but as sid said, you won't find any GTA game with multiplayer feature and no download.
ok what are games like gta that i can download.

Can you tell me how to download a game. I never downloaded anything in my life. Except music
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.