Ranking
Take it easy CheZe be patience...

@Renkai that`s not exactly what I`m used to do, but I`ll do my best ;0 and the last head is one of my first, it`s simply eye and mouth draw and tribal brushes all over.

@RedRyoAce give me more details ffs, colors, etc etc etc or I won`t be able to do it

@WarMedic ya whatever, pay whatever you want, just be more specific, you want a knight helmet or just a knight face, if you want a helmet samething I said for Renkai, it`s not what I`m used to do, but I`ll do my best.

And always remember :

Originally Posted by Skymrak
If your request dont fulfill the amount of information I need, I might not do it. So please make sure you provide enough information. If you "dont know what to ask" please don't post on my shop until you sure what you want.

Last edited by Skymrak; Jul 23, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
ok sry, i want it to be black hair, the headphones black, white or black/white and if possible and not much trouble with red stripes, normal eyes (not too separated or too little, well you get it) and with an evil smile. And if you can, can you put a sample?

And uhh... dont forget its a head texture, lol sry if i bothered you cos of that

Thats all, thx Skymrak
Last edited by RedRyoAce; Jul 23, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
texture: Head
payment: 9k
colours: Black, Grey and white
what ya want: a want a like a black visor with other grey and white robot details(thats the best i could think of)
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by Skymrak View Post

hey friend see these two heads ? i want to buy one of them , i will buy the one wich is the cheepest one of them
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
i said i will before you

You said that you wanted to buy one of those heads, if you buy the other one... Ill buy this one
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I want one kinda like this one but I want it blue and a Male anime character with black hair,dark blue eyes and white/darkblue/black clothes. Paying 2000 TC.