Ranking
Alright I say yes for you imzcrazy
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Devil, When no one posts their replays except SJ, I cant make a clanvid.. And i dont wanna search YOUR replays. I have to do enough with the clanvid so pls be helpful and watch trough your toribash file and search that damn replays. If no one else posts them, i can only make a clanvid about sj. Srsly now?! You want me to do a clanvid but dont do anything for it. I asked 2 times for replays and the only answer was: "Look a few pages ago.." or "See the last pages. You should find em there.". What if i dont want to look thru the pages?! And that answer didnt just came from you!
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Devil, When no one posts their replays except SJ, I cant make a clanvid.. And i dont wanna search YOUR replays. I have to do enough with the clanvid so pls be helpful and watch trough your toribash file and search that damn replays. If no one else posts them, i can only make a clanvid about sj. Srsly now?! You want me to do a clanvid but dont do anything for it. I asked 2 times for replays and the only answer was: "Look a few pages ago.." or "See the last pages. You should find em there.". What if i dont want to look thru the pages?! And that answer didnt just came from you!

Goddamnit fine.
-----
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1e7BSdw7vI

This should be a good music for the clan vid maybe?
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 24, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys, srsly. This clan changed. To the good and to the bad side. It's becoming official soon and everything. But no one is ever active ingame idk why. For me it just changed to the bad. Soo many ppl i dont really like who are lazy or something else. Before this I felt a great community in which i could fit in, but now.. I already looked round sum other clans and I think I wanna give Obey a try. Those are my last words to you guys. No offense to DarkerHarder, xXSJXx and Mobinladen. I will finish your clanvid. Ill post 2 more posts. 1. Remember to send replays 2. Videocontent.
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Guys, srsly. This clan changed. To the good and to the bad side. It's becoming official soon and everything. But no one is ever active ingame idk why. For me it just changed to the bad. Soo many ppl i dont really like who are lazy or something else. Before this I felt a great community in which i could fit in, but now.. I already looked round sum other clans and I think I wanna give Obey a try. Those are my last words to you guys. No offense to DarkerHarder, xXSJXx and Mobinladen. I will finish your clanvid. Ill post 2 more posts. 1. Remember to send replays 2. Videocontent.

Cheff, are you leaving us again?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Guys, didn't Darker say that today's the big day for the betting server global?
no cheff left
(((((( ;(
-----
am i in?\
Last edited by imzcrazy; Nov 24, 2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump