Toribash
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
hi tri

Hey there friend

Also Frost if you leave i will harass you until you quit tb you flatchested schoolgirl. Love you

Also if anyone is ever down for playing some tb or just wants to talk, hmu and i'll toss you my Skype name.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I would be at MC if my fucking computer would take it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Fates, I know the feel. Potatoes apparently can't run the best games. How 'bout we start a campaign to gitgud PC's? Eh? Kgo?

Invade is real ik.

P.S. Sparky pls kys

P.P.S Tis es boring nao.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I'm saving up for a better computer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
That makes two of us. What specs are you thinking of? Also how much you willing to spend?

I still haven't found one but I'll have around 1k Euros available. Well more but at that point it seems pointless.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I'm starting a YouTube based gaming thing so I want ALLL THE RAM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi Im fates new bank. Feel free to send me all your TC's. Invite me to Vibe kgo.
Last edited by Angel_old1; May 23, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Im Your Guardian Angel.
I hold all of Fates Monies.
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
I'm starting a YouTube based gaming thing so I want ALLL THE RAM.

I know quite a bit about computers, so i might be able to help you build a decent pc in your budget range if you need any assistance.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris