Ranking
I have 80$ right Now so my price range is less than 1k
I also want to have a dual or triple screen setup. Also I need at least T or less men.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ya'll inactive af

Show Lord Ladyboy Sparky some activity (o/
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Move View Post
That makes two of us. What specs are you thinking of? Also how much you willing to spend?

I still haven't found one but I'll have around 1k Euros available. Well more but at that point it seems pointless.

You dont find a pc
You build one.

Originally Posted by Fates View Post
I have 80$ right Now so my price range is less than 1k
I also want to have a dual or triple screen setup. Also I need at least T or less men.

Meh peripherals are secondary.
Start with a good pc and get the rest along the way

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Well I'm getting a good one. It's about 600$ so it shouldn't be too long before I get it.
-----
It's specs:

Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
AMD FX 8320 processor Native eight-core processing delivers aggressive yet power-smart performance for advanced gaming, complex modeling and HD video editing. AMD Turbo CORE technology dynamically adjusts to match the need of the moment.
16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming Reams of high-bandwidth DDR3 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
SuperMulti DVD/CD burner Reads and writes to a wide variety of media formats, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM and double-layer DVD.
2TB hard drive for immense file storage space Holds your extensive collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.
AMD Radeon R7 250 graphics Driven by 2GB dedicated video memory to quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.
RGB lighting lets you customize your gaming setup Included remote offers simple control of light settings.
6 USB ports Quick plug-and-play connectivity for your devices and accessories.
Wired network connectivity Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN port plugs into your wired network.
7.1-channel audio support Provides immersive surround sound for your games and movies. (Speakers sold separately.)
Additional ports HDMI output for a high-def monitor or HDTV. VGA input. DVI port. PS/2 port.
AMD, AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Last edited by Fates; May 24, 2016 at 01:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
2GB video memory isn't that much if you want to play big games on high quality.
Also triple screen sucks imo, you have 2 black bars fucking up your view. It's better to play with a big 16:9 screen.

But who am I to say that, my laptop overheats when playing polybridge.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im deciding between 4 different towers. I have my monitor already picked out. Im buying a new Game capture system because my current one is outdated (Thx New-Gen game consoles). I want my computer to handle most non console games. My Triple screen setup is so i can have IRC, TS, and or Scype on one screen, My game shit on another, and have an extra because who knows I might need it.

I plan on reviving my YT channel full throttle. (not working alone I have a whole team of people). The goal is to keep it up long enough that it pays for itself. I work part time already. Against popular belief I think Collage is the biggest waste of 4 years when you're in America. I don't plan on spending thousands of dollars to MAYBE get a job that I have to work FOR someone. I plan on being my own boss.

#thatmomentwhenyou'reonthewrongaccount
Im Your Guardian Angel.
I hold all of Fates Monies.
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
I'm starting a YouTube based gaming thing so I want ALLL THE RAM.

I don't know about RAM, but I can RAM you all day long :D
Wolololololo