Ranking
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Hey WaterMagic! I'll be sure to pop in and INVAAAADE your thread sometime. ;)

Congratz Xexas! Great to see you back in vibe again!

Going to the local pool today, huehuehue...

okaaaaaaayyyyy I'm glad to hear it. i'll wait for you XD
Thank you,
Best regards

So basically, at the swimming pool I had loads of fun with the family. Pretty great place because I went to school with some of the guys who work there, good friends with them!

It was a great day until there was feces found in the pool next the the entrance... quite gross, amusing to me as i hadn't swum in that pool and that my friend who works there had to clean it up. Still quite disgusting as by the looks it, it wasn't done by a child.
So basically, at the swimming pool I had loads of fun with the family. Pretty great place because I went to school with some of the guys who work there, good friends with them!

It was a great day until there was feces found in the pool next the the entrance... quite gross, amusing to me as i hadn't swum in that pool and that my friend who works there had to clean it up. Still quite disgusting as by the looks it, it wasn't done by a child.

really good untill the "feces" part. HOEK(puke)
the most disgusting moment i ever know
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 1, 2015 at 11:29 AM.
hooaamm...good night m8's
-----
and tommorow is the most boring day in mah lyfe
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 1, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is that because tomorrow is school again?

GG if it is, finished school last year, I'm going on to Uni on the 21st i think. Turns out im at the same Uni as Solax.
Is that because tomorrow is school again?

GG if it is, finished school last year, I'm going on to Uni on the 21st i think. Turns out im at the same Uni as Solax.

yep, congrats.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys! I hope we will have fun and play together!
oh yeah, I stay home 1 week, because i am in holiday!
Oh nice! lucky you for getting a week off school etc. I go to uni around the 21st as i said above, have the rest of you all started back at school yet?