Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
In dreams - 99% woman, 1% you
In reality - 98% horny mans, 1% woman, 1% you

I mean, you know.. give it a try. I was once on a nudist beach and it was pretty cool.

Crap, now you mention it, it might be possible.
98% men, 1% ugly fat women, 1% me, 0% beautiful chicks.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Crap, now you mention it, it might be possible.
98% men, 1% ugly fat women, 1% me, 0% beautiful chicks.

If you will bring some cool movies or high-end PC with some new games on it, you will be able to see me whole time naked. also, free love. <3

edit-now that I mention it, bring beer too
Weed... kush, pot, marryjane, dope, hash, marajuana, hemp, cannabis, ganja, reefer, grass..... damn there's a lot of names for it.... I'm fairly sure there are definitely more, but I'd say I did pretty good for going off of the top of my head.
wait there's no inactivity thread?
well then
Will be inactive because new girlfriend :x
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
wait there's no inactivity thread?
well then
Will be inactive because new girlfriend :x

Oh, you told me about that. What was his name? Alex? I totally forgot now, but you make a nice couple from behind.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Oh, you told me about that. What was his name? Alex? I totally forgot now, but you make a nice couple from behind.

Wait hold on
I hardly talk to you

But no, her name's Jamie. (You were right about the guy part though, I was dating a guy named Tyler for a bit)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else