Toribash
AirGoof, I taught Ruiri wushu, if he thinks you are using a copied or noob/cheap move, I believe that it did require a reset and I back him fully. As for you, if it was infact a noob move, then you should really learn how to play wushu before you can judge whether or not it merited a reset. Until I can see the replay and determine whether it was deserving or not, stick with 'his server, his rules'
/invade

Please, Xfire nick, or just find me, my nick is the same for every online game that I play.
I restarted the match because I was glitched for the second time you can ask Kt about the first.Anyway .-. If anyone is on /jo temp otherwise Ill post again once i get a decent replay. By the way does Bojan have to do that /invade thing since I mean he is an ally. I motion that Bojan become a single ally!
Kinda Rusty
I motion to agree with Ruiri.

I also motion to stop using 'motion' to motion something.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Aug 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM.
Well, I really don't know what to say to join. May I please will not be the answer so yeah...But if I may, I will prove that I can be a good member of any clan...I will work my hardest and try my best in any matches. I will do What I must, execute each order with no complaining and what not. I don't know if I will be accepted or not, but it only matters if I am good enough. I might not be, but its a good try to
some replays and one move imade roman
Attached Files
1.rpl (13.7 KB, 6 views)
pro.rpl (24.5 KB, 6 views)
blmao.rpl (40.7 KB, 5 views)
dodge.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
noob.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)
Kinda Rusty