Toribash
Is Legion really that good that it warrants buying all the addons and the monthly pay ?
Like is it as good as WotLk was back then

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Legion as of far is so fucking good, I think this is bringing the game back on the rise you know. This expansion is honestly the best i've played, (only been around since cata). Gameplay is amazing, scenarios are lore infested and makes things really sweet, graphics are sexy as hell. Overall a great expansion
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i feel the same as concon, honestly. my dad used to be a wow player, but then quit. however, he likes to see the new expansions, but he wouldn't pay for it. so he offers me leveling on my cast classes, because i cba with it and he enjoyes them.
however, i do like melee alot as well. it's just the cast classes. and i mean mages had their move whilst casting talent in wod, but let's be real, if you ever use it, those 3 charges goes up fast. now i don't even know if any mage spec has that talent.

Dude hahaha in MoP i used to main a resto/ele sham. You used to be able to cast lightning bolt while moving. Wod removed it and I just couldnt stand feeling so handicapped xD Caused me to go through 3 mains in wod.

And i have my 110 hunter which was my last wod main but since leveling my warrior now its just soooo fun. Warrior tank is a fking god dude. You can fight a boss without ever actually going below 80% hp and will spend most of the time at 100% with ignore pain. You literally can activate ignore pain which shields you for 10-60% of your HP and you can use it every few seconds lol, and it stacks the % each time you use it, so you could spam it till you have this huge shield over your hp = 200-300% of your hp. Its godlike.. I even forgot that I had cooldowns lmao. Fury is so fun too!

If it carries on like this, my warr is going to be my main. Im enjoying it sooo much

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Is Legion really that good that it warrants buying all the addons and the monthly pay ?
Like is it as good as WotLk was back then

Buying addons? Addons are free dude, blizzard doesnt condone the selling of addons. You can get them for free at Curse. Legion is probably the best xpac ive played so far, but im biased, I've been playing WoW for 6 years now and its been my favourite game ever since. Probably spent 500-700$ on it but its been so worth it especially with how much /played time i have on it lol.

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Legion as of far is so fucking good, I think this is bringing the game back on the rise you know. This expansion is honestly the best i've played, (only been around since cata). Gameplay is amazing, scenarios are lore infested and makes things really sweet, graphics are sexy as hell. Overall a great expansion

Legion is gold dude, I loved wow through good and bad, but this xpac.. they made this one amazing af. If the patch content is as good has how things are currently then its even more amazing. On the sad note, I might not be taking any breaks if there is constant content lol. Rip subscription money xD
So I would say, being someone who has hasn't played WoW in 10 years and never played Rogue before, this has been pretty fun so far. I only did PvP arenas then, so I'm new to PvE.

I got the game like, IDK 6 days ago?

Here's my progress:

Outlaw Rogue

Did my first mythic, Halls of Valor, but man was that stupid hard.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
This has to do with Toribash but it relates to WoW so I figured I would let y'all check it out

I had Calamity make me a Lich King head, you can dl me in-game if you want a better look at it.

pretty

I got into WoW when Wrath of the Lich King came out, and stopped shortly after WoD came out. Thinking about getting back into it since Legions looks pretty dope. My main was a Frost Mage
you're on thin ice, pal

current progression

Been really slow leveling. Oh well. I got passed the hard part of gearing up (Normal dungeon queues...).
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
So I would say, being someone who has hasn't played WoW in 10 years and never played Rogue before, this has been pretty fun so far. I only did PvP arenas then, so I'm new to PvE.

I got the game like, IDK 6 days ago?

Here's my progress:

Outlaw Rogue

Did my first mythic, Halls of Valor, but man was that stupid hard.

Hahaha well done dude, you're doing pretty well. Every one is loving that roll the bones thing, get that 6 buff glory mate xD

Have you tried pvping in legion yet?

Btw are you using the Bartender addon? You can turn the blizzard art at the bottom of your screen off with it. Since you aren't using it looks like its in the way.

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post

current progression

Been really slow leveling. Oh well. I got passed the hard part of gearing up (Normal dungeon queues...).

Hahaha yeah dude, you demon hunter you.

World quests are a good way of gearing too, people in my guild be getting 840 -850 drops man its crazy. 3 People in my guild have legendaries (890 or 895 ilvl i believe) from Emissary chests.
won a big giveaway in my guild yesterday, hopefully this bad boy sells.

So I just got 3 Titanforged drops and a warforged drop all in a course of 2 instances...

I think it's time to hit the lottery.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020