Toribash
Originally Posted by facelick View Post
can u consider me please

Make a new app and post it again... And try to answer all of the questions, please.

Usually, we'd(or "they'd", what ever you peoples like) prefer if instead of editing a previous app, that you just post a new one. It's much easier to notice since we get because we actually get a notification from it.

Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post
He already applied one page back

Was deemed an unsuitable app by you, actually (and bamba even helped! :P)

Faceclick's App and Rejection

Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Evan
3. Age:14
4. Timezone (Click here to check): US midwest
5. Proof Of Fan: Vids4youngamers (i was 9)
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: none
8. Reasons For Leaving:none
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: new members andd some fun
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: tsearching toribash moves on youtube
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: trials fails
Name:Lukas
Timezone:9:48pm
Proof of a fan: name called chimera yeah it is called chimera
ruls:yes
lastclan:LUX
why im leaving LUX: becuse my clan is going down and i dont wanna be alone and look at the lux forums it was 28 and now only 13 left.
what i can bring this clan : i think i can help people in the clan littel help.
singel or multi: both
when i found the channel: it was about 1 year i think and i was looking for some tb videos and then i found Man on fire films and then i was a sub.
the fav show on MOFF: it is replay showcase omg i love videos on tb im a lover in tb replays and i love your commentary its funny and epic.
Originally Posted by KUKMAN View Post
why im leaving LUX: becuse my clan is going down and i dont wanna be alone and look at the lux forums it was 28 and now only 13 left.
when i found the channel: it was about 1 year i think and i was looking for some tb videos and then i found Man on fire films and then i was a sub.
the fav show on MOFF: it is replay showcase omg i love videos on tb im a lover in tb replays and i love your commentary its funny and epic.

There's a Copy & Paste function on your computer, use it.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by KUKMAN View Post

As Sparta implied, please answer every question. I'd also recommend checking the example application as you seem to misunderstood some questions.
-----
Originally Posted by facelick View Post
4. Timezone (Click here to check): US midwest

Please use the link provided to get your timezone in GMT
Last edited by JackMorris; Mar 4, 2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
As Sparta implied, please answer every question. I'd also recommend checking the example application as you seem to misunderstood some questions.
-----

Please use the link provided to get your timezone in GMT

How can you deal with people so nice and easily like that? That takes skill, a skill which I must achieve.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
How can you deal with people so nice and easily like that? That takes skill, a skill which I must achieve.

Years of practice, throwing shit fits every time someone pisses you off (Or in this case just gets something wrong) will only encourage assholes to continue to do the shit to get a reaction, never give the reaction, kill them with kindness.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Years of practice, throwing shit fits every time someone pisses you off (Or in this case just gets something wrong) will only encourage assholes to continue to do the shit to get a reaction, never give the reaction, kill them with kindness.

My mother always told me to kill people with kindness and not knives. :|
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: вероника, Find out >:3
3. Age: 16
4. Timezone:-5:00 EST
5. Proof Of Fan: Many Replays Sent (Not many used *Cough Cough*)
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: FOI (Followers of Ishkur)
8. Reasons For Leaving:Inactivity
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: My presence, duh.
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: ALL OF THE PLAYER!!
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Video Spree, per usual.
12. Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Magika
Originally Posted by LowDough View Post
4. Timezone:-5:00 EST
5. Proof Of Fan: Many Replays Sent (Not many used *Cough Cough*)

Please use the the link to get your timezone in GMT and proof of fan needs to be a YouTube name, twitter handle or Facebook like.

Other than those very solid app