Toribash
So Aldnoah... Am I seriously to believe the tiny computer in Inaho's eye is more powerful than the computer which can be mounted in a kat? I really don't buy it.

At the very least shouldn't he be transmitting the data to others to offer firing solutions?

It's a cool story but hardly any of the technology makes sense...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
So Aldnoah... Am I seriously to believe the tiny computer in Inaho's eye is more powerful than the computer which can be mounted in a kat? I really don't buy it.

At the very least shouldn't he be transmitting the data to others to offer firing solutions?

I haven't watched the series, but I think I probably won't like it. :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

It's possible that it's powered by the aldnoah drive
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
It's possible that it's powered by the aldnoah drive

I don't think that's the case, because it would essentially mean that earth aldnoah technology surpasses martian aldnoah technology, which would be strange to say the least.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Picked up Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu?) manga. It's been a while since I laughed this much.
Been reading Real this week.. I had read a synopsis of it before I started,
but I didn't expect such a tone from it. It's pretty good and covers a lot of themes,
I'm definitely liking it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 4

I binge watched Shiki over wed/thursday, pretty interesting anime where vampires try to take over a town.