Ranking
well i failed my science last year because of the last exam ( count as 50% of the year ) so yeah, whenever i have a science class this year i just sleep lmao
no u

Lolll i failed grade 10 math because in grade 9 my teacher would come in like once a week and whenever she came in she would just yell at us that it was our fault we were failing even tho all we had were supplies that didnt speak english then passed everyone with a 51 so we were basically screwed for grade 10 and at tye end of the year she tell us shes pregnant xD best teacher ever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
well keep studying then, now that school has started i don't expect much activity anyways.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
For Canada, with a per capita murder rate only slightly worse than Denmark!!!!!!!!!!!
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
lol speak for yourself, london had like 4 stabbings in the last month

well technically they didn't die, so I guess it doesn't count
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
4 stabbings? Damn there was 1 in a school because of a gang fight. I think it was Central Tech for anyone that knows :V it was rated to have the biggest crime rate for schools in Toronto or something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
;) ;) get you some man...get you some.

Now that I think about it. Don't get you some. Don't want to be that one baby daddy ending up on the maury show lmao

Anywayyyys. Got a new job at a move theatre. Free movies! :3