Ranking
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
TGA 11.

Sacred Spo.

Tokyo Ghoul vA Episode 11

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Spoiler just don't

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Spoiler just don't

Yeah, I know.. You didn't mention it, so I thought you didn't know what I mentioned xD
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Spoiler, If you watched, If you wanna.

It's touching somehow. When the manager about to die and looking back at his old memories.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
That's why I'm not going to watch it until the episodes reached it's final, so I'll download it from the 1st one till the last one and watch it awesomely.
- made in Indonesia

I haven't watched it either... I guess when it's finished I'll binge watch the entire series..
Originally Posted by Shrook View Post
>implying jojo isn't good

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Most people probably haven't seen it's first seasons, I didn't watch it for that reason.

con sums it up... never saw the first season and im overwhelmed with good animes atm that i don't feel like searching for any other good ones.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I finally got all the episodes of A/Z 2nd season.
Gotta watch it as soon as I finished Shigatsu, just got that anime too!
- made in Indonesia

started watching shingeki no bahamut, seen the first 2 eps so far and loved it c:
cage the gargoyle