Ranking
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
I ban TheTrueBob from my server when he didnt play torisex.tbm right!! >:c thats not how you give head!

I knew bob was into some kinky shit. Anyways, keep your... privacies... to yourselves, will ya'?
Haha Bob why are you not doing what he wants ?
But seriously posts like that are spam and we should try to keep the thread clean. They should be on the irc ( well it is almost never used ) or ingame.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 19, 2014 at 09:09 PM.
My GMT is -8 Btw, and thats alright if you dont have time to do textures but if your feeling up for it just let me know lol. and also the price I need to get on more often cause it seems that im not on the thread when you guys are. but that can also be because of school. Im gonna do some toribashing if anyone is online and wants to play?? ;)~
Sorry there clappers, I'm currently drowning in Grade 10 math homework. I hope you guys will be on during the weekend though, I'm usually on if I'm not playing hockey or any other game. I'll try my best to stay active. But I gotta keep in mind, priority over recreation. :/

Moving on, I'm doing great, Prolexus, just trying to remind everyone I'm not dead or whatever too, haha.
How do you kill one with no life?
Lol Conduct ive been there before. haveing homework up the wazoo. but yeah its fine im not to worried about textures. and whats up Pro? lets spar!!
Sure I am online on the weekend but I am almost going out with friends every night but lets forget this time thing now and talk about something else. I think we should try to do some wars on the weekend if we meet each other.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Sure I am online on the weekend but I am almost going out with friends every night but lets forget this time thing now and talk about something else. I think we should try to do some wars on the weekend if we meet each other.

Wouldn't be wise if you choose one of your old members to be co-leaders so they could wage war in your absence? And yeah, warring on weekends sounds good to me.