Toribash
So I have all my series but one series that hasn't aired yet this season (Eden of Grisaia)

Here's my opinion of them so far.

Arslan Senki - I really love this war theme, like Akatsuki no Yona from last season, this is probably going to be one of the favourites!

Assassination Classroom - Airing since last season, still wondering if this alien teacher is going to destroy the world or get assassinated by his class of student assassins xD good series so far

Denpa Kyoushi - Decent so far, NEET otaku is forced to become a teacher and well he does otaku behaviour kinda funny

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works TV 2 - OF COURSE I'm watching this again, I need to see more of those crazy fight scenes!

Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation - Very weird tbh, I'm not too into it but I'm giving it a chance.

High School DxD BorN - Rias and Akeno senpai are back and they're bouncing into my life xD

I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying Thread 2 - OMFG they made a second one xD This short series is so random but yet so funny.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - I really like the idea and the animation is good, I want to see where this ends up going!

My Love Story!! - Funny romance anime, looks like it'll be enjoyable so far.

Nisekoi: - Nisekoi's sequel, ahh will they finally choose a girl or will it be harem forever xD I'm betting on Harem.

Plastic Memories - Really liked the first episode, I hope this turns into a sad drama.

Seraph of the End - Vampires, action and drama, looks really cool so far, I hope it gets better with more death and drama.

Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki - OMFG MY BABY IS HERE, I love this goddamn show, and it started out so epic, shit is about to go down so crazy!

Sound! Euphonium - Music anime, although it isn't as first look appealing as Shigatsu wa kimi no uso from last season but let's see how it goes.

Triage X - To be honest, I haven't seen a "normal" life assassination anime with real people and using guns and shit. But I like the idea so I'm looking forward to more.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - Of course I'm watching this sequel but a bit sad the the "romance" had almost disappeared, hopefully it picks up again.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo TV - OMFG I watched the Japanese TV drama on this show with real actors, I can't believe it. It looks so weird as an anime now xD The comedy is crazy in this one with loads of kissing.
I'm planning to start watching Assassination Classroom once I finish Saekano :>

Apathetic User
I accidently dropped assasination classroom at 10th, If I'm not wrong.
Will continue on watching it because the episodes is already completed.

Agree on Nisekoi: I bet it'll be harem.
Well, he got 4 of wonderful girls on his side (and 1 more which is onodera's sister), so It's hard to decide even for me.

Plastic Memories is going to be sad.
The 2nd episode said so.

Yahari, I'm not going to watch it until the anime is finished on airing ( I tried to not watch. )
The 1st season is so awesome btw.

Also for Yamada-kun, I thought it's an old anime.
Because on the first time I googled the tittle, there's a life action selection on the google pictures.
Well, I'm a little bit suprised there.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I cant wait for third episode for Plastic Memories.
Also cant wait for more episodes to My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!

Apathetic User
No spoiler in Yahari please.
Also, starting Sora no Method. Another cute anime-style.
Looking forward on the anime, I'm at 3rd episode now.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
DanMachi, right? I keep on updates on this one.

Interesting story, haven't see the full battle but it'll looks awesome I bet.

Edit: Ninja'd
- made in Indonesia

Have you guys started watching Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no Machigatteiru Darou Ka? Another great promising anime, it's about world where gods have come on the land and form families, and MC is in less known Goddess' family. They slay dungeon monsters for money.

Also ^, I dont think it is spoiling, since I simply told about the anime.

if you think it is, i'll edit it to spoiler.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
DanMachi, right? I keep on updates on this one.

Interesting story, haven't see the full battle but it'll looks awesome I bet.

Edit: Ninja'd

lmao it says that you posted b4 me, but on the list it says you posted last.

anyways, I just remembered one really enjoyable and insane anime, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu.

Is it still abandoned project? would be great if they'd continue it.

MC is pretty cool, he's overpowered af, I honestly feared for my life when he lost control and killed everything he saw.

Oh and incase you wanted to know, MC is named ''Ryner Lute''

EDIT: I rechecked episode 24, it apparently isnt abandoned project, but ending was incredibly confusing so I thought it was abandoned project.

Also, this anime's english name is The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Last edited by Saku; Apr 17, 2015 at 05:57 PM.

Apathetic User
You know what's surprisingly not shit this season? Etotama. I picked it up as a joke expecting shit and was surprised to find it actually more enjoyable than than the average anime. Ample source for reply faces as well.

This season has a lot of little surprises hidden among the big names.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'll check that anime somewhen, Oracle

Also, in Saekano, this just happened..

large pic

Apathetic User