Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

okay this wont work the clan is dead so davidfee if u read this post someday brake up the clan or cancel it or idk what but do something with it it was fun and a joy playing with u guys all!!!
DATAZ ... we need more DATAZ

Jesus guys, I mean come on... The clan really isn't dead if you are prepared to put the work in. As I said I will be here to help you guys through this.

Viris and Danlee, you need to get recruting, don't let if fall apart, I'm going to PM DoubleG and paolotor and ask them to re-consider. I'm sure Garry will want to help as well as he is the original creater of the clan.

I left for my reasons, I want a fresh start in a clan with guys I get on with well. But I will still post here and help you guys out.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I'm sure Garry will want to help as well as he is the original creater of the clan.

I'm up for that. Hell, I even got added as a moderater on a clan board I wasn't apart of (uTi) because I wanted to help. Tried doing so for a week, but the members were a hastle to work with. Yes, it's probably dead now.. but that's down to the members' fault. If we all put some time and commitment into rebuilding this clan for the second/third time I'm sure it'll be back up in no time. So, DoubleG.. paolotor, and everyone else who's just gonna quit because we did, stop for a moment and think about the possibilities. If Hybrid can keep the current members, refrain from dropping out, and hopefully in time bring in some new members that'd be great. Even lowering the belt to Brown/Black would be a good start.

If you want help, PM me. In the meantime, don't let anyone else quit. Rebuilding is the next stage.
Thanks Garry, as he said this has been done before so its not impossible, heck I did it it was pretty easy and this time you guys have me, Garry and Decap helping
Originally Posted by 2Bash View Post
I'm up for that. Hell, I even got added as a moderater on a clan board I wasn't apart of (uTi) because I wanted to help. Tried doing so for a week, but the members were a hastle to work with. Yes, it's probably dead now.. but that's down to the members' fault. If we all put some time and commitment into rebuilding this clan for the second/third time I'm sure it'll be back up in no time. So, DoubleG.. paolotor, and everyone else who's just gonna quit because we did, stop for a moment and think about the possibilities. If Hybrid can keep the current members, refrain from dropping out, and hopefully in time bring in some new members that'd be great. Even lowering the belt to Brown/Black would be a good start.

If you want help, PM me. In the meantime, don't let anyone else quit. Rebuilding is the next stage.

Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I'm sure Garry will want to help as well as he is the original creater of the clan.

Give it a shot..