Toribash
Yeah I remember you, your username is easy to remember.
Honestly we don't know much about you since we rarely seen you lurk about the forum, but there must be a reason why you were accepted in the first place.
I'm neutral leaning toward yes for now, I say you post around here for a while so we get to know each other a bit more, that will help us decide.
I'll be sticking around, I do work 5 days a week, but I'll be on the forums every day before and after work. And In game after work, 8pm pacific time. I see a few familiar faces, but not many. Marccod was a buddy of mine from legion (a seriously long ass time ago). i just changed my name to ball two days ago, it was balloffire. I honestly can't find anything about me in the threads... I was looking in the poll thread within the first couple hundred pages, and I thought I would see something. I'm just trying to recollect what happened during that time.
-----
* sadly I have to work tomorrow at noon. It is already 3:39 am. Meaning I have to work today technically... I'll check In on the morning and see what else you all have to say, I'm excited to start anew. I have a new name, new computer that runs the game better than it did haha, and hopefully a new perspective on this clan, and a place in its ranks. I don't mean to sound cheesy, I'm just tired, trying to sound sophisticated haha, night y'all
-----
Anybody want to play ingame?
Last edited by Ball; Nov 21, 2015 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
I'm definitely active, I'm glad that you guys aren't saying no, it sorta brings back good vibes
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Ain't nevah gonna give you up, ain't nevah gonna walk the plank!!
Haha, thanks mang, hope to see you guys ingame too