Toribash
Fine Sahee. I am sorry that I "dirtied up" the proud name of RelaxAll then. I am sorry that I was such a poor representative for the tag itself. I always thought I was "one of you" because of who was here, and when I was here. I was friends with SuperJoJo, Sheczudio, Maldiluna, Kickass, Killer3366, and fuck, Nikelaos actually went out of his way to teach me how to play relaxed. I was the up and coming Nighend before Nikelaos got ahold of me. I thought those friendships and the fact that you had accepted me into the clan was enough to consider myself and Ex-RelaxAllian. You obviously disagree. I figured that the "lucky enough to have you" quote is referring to me hinting at throwing my name on the HoF like you did with the others. Well, maybe I wasn't now. But I think I more than have proven myself to be an honorable member of the community present day.

But, I am not going to feed you anymore. You like stirring up my emotions. That's fun. But I am going to have to rain on your parade and fold on this hand. Sorry if that "dissapoints" you.

At any rate, I have suddenly lost a great deal of ownership in positive emotions now concerning the tag. So I guess I will respectively leave this group in conversation and in friendship. I hope that's what you wanted. If not: sorry to displease again.

~Hax out (for real this time) Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Im gonna cut in here real quick.

Hax why the fuck is your avatar a fucking pokemon? lol

I bet you don't even have masterballs.
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 2, 2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: enhancing, while the author is aware ;D.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eh babe. Don't be so official.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ohai RA.

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Fine Sahee. I am sorry that I "dirtied up" the proud name of RelaxAll then. I am sorry that I was such a poor representative for the tag itself. I always thought I was "one of you" because of who was here, and when I was here. I was friends with SuperJoJo, Sheczudio, Maldiluna, Kickass, Killer3366, and fuck, Nikelaos actually went out of his way to teach me how to play relaxed. I was the up and coming Nighend before Nikelaos got ahold of me. I thought those friendships and the fact that you had accepted me into the clan was enough to consider myself and Ex-RelaxAllian. You obviously disagree. I figured that the "lucky enough to have you" quote is referring to me hinting at throwing my name on the HoF like you did with the others. Well, maybe I wasn't now. But I think I more than have proven myself to be an honorable member of the community present day.

But, I am not going to feed you anymore. You like stirring up my emotions. That's fun. But I am going to have to rain on your parade and fold on this hand. Sorry if that "dissapoints" you.

At any rate, I have suddenly lost a great deal of ownership in positive emotions now concerning the tag. So I guess I will respectively leave this group in conversation and in friendship. I hope that's what you wanted. If not: sorry to displease again.

~Hax out (for real this time) Yo'

Sahee, why are you making Hax feel bad? You know he admired this clan and all, you bitter Pollock. I remember when he first started to come around, and you called him your little monkey or something, lol.

Anyways, thanks for putting me on that list I liked RA a lot while I was here. And you faggots need to be more active. Kickass is the only member I EVER see.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Well i see members now and then. I use bigbro so i see when any members are on, and its more than just me active, i saw playaj the other day. Xarus, I can get harl ingame if hes drunk enough >.> lol Killer3366, jojo.

Look harder deady ;)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You angry camels never answered my damn question. Go make yourselves a dick sandwich.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
you know that answer Streak , you said you weren't ready for that yet ;p

concerning activity, i doubt anything drastic will, i still keep my eyes on what's going here , i just feel like 100 years old when i play the game and get tired of it quite quickly, but probably you might see me in summer for sure, maybe even in spring if i have time.. and speaking for the rest of the members here, i think they almost feel the same way, they'll stay put.. besides deady ;) we're way to cool to break up;p

and lastly spilling my last comment in about that duel between Hax and Sah, is just like sah said in the end, don't get shook up in the end bro' , you do know that he just has a backdoor way of teaching people simple things ;) just because you we're around such a small time which is hard to consider as a real membership etcetc, doesn't mean that almost everyone don't like you the way you are.. having a heart is good in both ways, just don't lose control of it then and start rainingall over

other than that, hello RA
vam
But why's the rum gone? :v
I dunno deady, xD
normally I could go away with all that thing.
But I'm totally unprepared for the one to quit to... as I see it, exercise one's feel of dignity, to get social acceptance of some other, fellow wannabe-an-aristocrat lifted-up-nose-bearer snobs... ;)

Let it flow, fucka (over your thick skin, that should get thick with barbed tough experiences that you got (rather than social masturbation of learned verses and politeness "on credit" through clenched teeth)) and lunge back if you care enough. if you don't, that's a total uneconomic waste of a good provoke which needs to be lamented over, but damn, still it comes out better, on an economic report than walking away, with a loud "d'oh.. you boys..." and slamming the doors behind you, leaving only the scent of misunderstanding.

The "maturity" symptoms probably shouldn't be brought to the fools' party for the sake of their own. And that what you see around you, is a fools' party, dear guest. Just look at the clown wallpaper... You couldn't be wrong...
You wanna get offended and quit? I can't stop you. but I thought we could STILL be fucking with each other, and get away with it. And I hope we again WILL.

To the "bitter Pollock" thing, damn man, I applauded you. It fits perfectly... ;) I'm gonna wear with pride, these custom-made words.

Streak:
if chicken was first, then I guess THAT'S your answer.

Now... where did I leave my pot?
We're gonna have us a broth...
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 2, 2010 at 12:38 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i guess from now everything will be just fine
hax -->get drunk forget about this Happy New Year and u should use your power for your clan, and not for fightin here
Sahee -->u rock as always ^^
deady -->sometimes just come to Ultimate wushu server..maybe u'll see me

RelaxAll --> Happy New Year
LoL
Can you guys stop the metaphysical chicken shit and answer my question: will anyone give a shit if I talk as if I represent RA?
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.