Toribash
Now think for a second, who on that list was banned by sir for a year
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Now think for a second, who on that list was banned by sir for a year

YOU ARE WRONG , he was banned for TWO years , and his alt is banned again
He is ........ ZAYEX =D
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Gg sherlock, and I'm not wrong, he was originally banned for a year.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Actually you are wrong, I was banned for a month, then sir decided to be a dick and extend it to 2 years.

I spend like 40 bucks on this game and this is how they repay me.
I thought it was a month then a year, not 2... Oh well, nice to see you're still alive zayex

We all love the long hair zayex (;
Nice zet on the forehead xd it must be painful
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Nice zet on the forehead xd it must be painful

Lol it's not even a zit; I got up way too fast last week, got headrush, and faceplanted on my hard wood chair. Hurt like shit. I have a tiny zit on my left cheek that I cut off with a knife though (I heal incredibly fast and it turned to a scar in like 2 days, then scabbed).

Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
zayex join obey pl0x

Why do you guys keep asking me to join, I'm horrible.

Plus I'm in phantom ;_;