Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just died laughing last match. We played vs a full turkish lobby with 2 hackers in it. They were fucking killing us throw every possible smoke and doors but we still managed to win 16-14... How retarded and desperate can you be, but also to lose with hacks xD. (lem-supreme btw)
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Would be nice to get some coach, etc but yee.
Everyone is really able to improve no matter how good you think you are, lol

Shameless self promotion.

I've been doing coaching for quite a while now, individual player performance as my main focus. You know, I'm here.
Pretty much a rank-up guarantee. Yet to coach a player who hasn't climbed a rank or two in the same month as the coaching took place.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 30, 2016 at 09:05 AM.
cowmeat you sound like a shit coach

drugboypanda if you want someone actually good to teach you, ask me
i've never lost a game of cs in my entire life

it's not about individual skill, it's about hitting those shots so your whole team gets the passive abilities
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
cowmeat you sound like a shit coach

drugboypanda if you want someone actually good to teach you, ask me
i've never lost a game of cs in my entire life

it's not about individual skill, it's about hitting those shots so your whole team gets the passive abilities

My bad, this guy clearly is a better coach than I could ever be. RIP my whole CS:GO career has been a lie.
Or you could just not be a knob and actually pay attention to what you're doing so you build good habits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
hobo is actually a good coach, you all should pm and add him

he helped me get from like silver elite to dmg
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
woooo I managed to get my first game with a decent kd ! ;O
P250 best weaponnnn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
TBH, I'm DMG rank but I do not always perform as DMG and sometimes I preform good against higher ranks than DMG but I notice that when I do mess up more, I'm either looking the wrong way, I have my knife out when I shouldn't, etc... There are also those times where you aren't making very many mistakes, or even flashing and peaking when you should but you get unlucky and get killed when they're blind lol

Would be nice to get some coach, etc but yee.
Everyone is really able to improve no matter how good you think you are, lol

Run with pistol, not knife.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Run with pistol, not knife.

Well this was some bad advice.

If you know that you are safe/in cover, then run with a knife. If you are in a situation where there is a possibility that there is an enemy close by, walk with your primary.
Running with a pistol is the worst of both worlds, you are slower than with a knife and less effective than with a rifle.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Well this was some bad advice.

If you know that you are safe/in cover, then run with a knife. If you are in a situation where there is a possibility that there is an enemy close by, walk with your primary.
Running with a pistol is the worst of both worlds, you are slower than with a knife and less effective than with a rifle.

Didn't say you have to run with pistol all the time. Depends on the situation but sometimes it's better to run with pistol than knife if you are unsure if you are gonna get into action.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static