Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Can someone help me? I havent had my pc started for a few days and now my mouse is sooo slow and weird ingame. Even tho its the same settings as b4 everywhere. Its like: For a whole 360 I need to move my mouse like 2-3 times. With the settings I normally used I did a whole 360 with 1 move to the right. No clue how to explain that anyhow better I am really sorry but I guess you can imagine what I mean.

Do you have raw input on and did not before?
Did you change your mouse dpi?
Make sure from console that you have the same sensitivity.
Check from the console that you don't have some weird massive mouse accel.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Do you have raw input on and did not before?
Did you change your mouse dpi?
Make sure from console that you have the same sensitivity.
Check from the console that you don't have some weird massive mouse accel.

Everything is the same as b4 I have absolutely no clue why thats so weird now. I just cant play with those mouse settings
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
tried plugging it out and in?

Didnt work

Its only like that ingame
Last edited by Matharu; Jun 3, 2016 at 05:07 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
try plugging some other mouse in, and make sure it's at the same dpi. if it's messing, it's probably some driver or something. if you have really bad luck, it might be the usb outlet but i don't really know why that would give those symptoms.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Can someone help me? I havent had my pc started for a few days and now my mouse is sooo slow and weird ingame. Even tho its the same settings as b4 everywhere. Its like: For a whole 360 I need to move my mouse like 2-3 times. With the settings I normally used I did a whole 360 with 1 move to the right. No clue how to explain that anyhow better I am really sorry but I guess you can imagine what I mean.

Restart your PC. It should help. This happened to me before, like my mouse would accelerate very weirdly when I turned and stuff but PC restart fix it everytime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Restart your PC. It should help. This happened to me before, like my mouse would accelerate very weirdly when I turned and stuff but PC restart fix it everytime.

Didnt work.

FIXED: I clicked properties (on Csgo), Local Files and then the one at the bottom Idk how to say that in english so all of you will understand. It searches if there are any files missing or something like that, when this finished I started the game and it was back to normal. No clue how that could fix it, but seems like it did!
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Usually when I get caught with my knife out I'm not paying attention... or I assume no one should be there yet there was that one lurker shitter.

If anyone's up to coach me (I am DMG but I'm not really all that good) I'm down. :P
www.steamcommunity.com/id/lordd1

^ my steam
Can really only play on weekends so ye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hi, can I join this. I just started playing CS:GO today. And I'm installing it.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Hi, can I join this. I just started playing CS:GO today. And I'm installing it.

Hi Hello

Also SMOD or Lmod pls change my rank to DMG and not MGE </3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation